Some moments with her!!

Few days passed,Now the situation of Naira was getting better. She could move her hands...but didn't have that much strength in her hands...

According to doctor,in few days,She will be able to start moving.. She is weak and she will be for some days but with time She will be back to normal!

Kartik was happy as well as sad... He was happy because Naira's condition,her health is getting better but he was sad as when she will be normal,she won't stay with him. He will miss everything about her. Her eyes,her smile, getting irritated on seeing the medicines, although she didn't show any tantrums to kartik ...but kartik could make it out that she didn't like to eat medicines.. who does?

***"""""""""'"""""***************
Everyday the therapist comes in Goenka Villa and makes Naira do exercise but this time kartik thought to take her to the therapist..as He wants to spend some time with her..

Kartik was driving his car while Naira was sitting in front seat beside him. He was stealing glances of her. How could he miss a single expression that is adorning her face. They were coming back. Kartik didn't want to go back this soon. He wanted to spend sometime with her.At home, kartik gets busy in his work while naira is usually taking rest. He was trying to cook an excuse but failed. But seems like God wanted to help kartik as his eyes did not fail to see ice-cream's shop.

He thanked god in mind

"Naira" -He called her name who was looking outside of the window knowing not what's happening in her life and what will!

"Yes,Sir"

"Naira,maine kitni baar tumhe kaha h ki mujhe Sir mat bola kro..jab hum hotel m ho ..tabhi bola kro."-he spoke like a little child.

He never liked to listen Sir from her. It makes him feel that he is no one to her and here he has given his heart to her and wants to Become her everything.

"But Sir"- She also doesn't like to call him as sir,It makes her feel that she is talking to some stranger but he is not the one. She doesn't know what he is to her but definitely not a stranger but she can't cross her limits. He is a millionaire and she is just a waitress. This thing always makes her call him Sir.

Kartik stopped the car to a side and cupped her face and said- Naira, please mere liye! - he said so softly..in a voice filled with love that she was lost but soon composed herself and just nodded telling him she would never come this wall of Rich and poor between them. They both were lost in each others eyes,only finding love and care for each other, may be that love is for them..they thought.

But soon their eyelock got interrupted because of the notification on Kartik's phone . They both came back to their normal position. Kartik then remembered and said

"naira,wo actually,I just wanted to ask ki tum ice cream khaogi?"

She hesitantly nodded. kartik got very happy.

"Ok,M laata hu...tum yahan wait kro.."

He soon came with two ice creams,handed one to her and took one in his hand.

He saw Naira,She was struggling with ice-cream. Her hands are weak.. She can't use them.

Kartik took ice cream from Naira's hands and forwarded it to her mouth. She hesitantly opened her mouth and he was making her eat. Naira was just looking in his eyes, so much care,love she could see in his eyes. Is that for her?-She questioned in her mind. Her heart somewhere knew the answer but she was hesitant to agree to it. She could be wrong, she could be hallucinating....these thoughts clouded her mind but not the heart. Her heart could see everything clearly.

Kartik while making her eat the ice cream was trying to know what is she thinking..what does she feel for him....but could see her confused. Her eyes were trying to penetrate into his..and he could see that.

Their moment lasted for some minutes but they knew that this moment will last in their hearts for long!!

*****************************
They both came back home, kartik took Naira to her room in a wheelchair.

He doesn't like this wheelchair but because of their present equation. He tolerates it.. otherwise he would have not let naira to sit in it. He would have carried her in his arms and would have taken her to every place where she wants to!

It made him smile as he swam the pictures in his mind. It feels heaven when you are with your loved ones. He wants to feel the same with Naira but wants to give her time...wants her to heal.

But he was determined that before Naira will be normal. He will remove that pain which she tries to hide in her eyes. Her eyes has lost its sparkle. He will bring back and he has started working for that.
*********"**"********"""**"
After few days

Naira started to move without a wheelchair.
Now, her legs started to work but she was not allowed to walk much.
*"*""*"""""""""*****
One day,

Naira was roaming in goenka Villa. She was bored of lying in bed and sleeping. Kartik had to go hotel due to some urgent work. So he wasn't also there.

But then she stopped in her track after listening some voices. She went closer to a door of the room from where the voices were coming. She evasdropped and got to know something which shocked her to hell.

When she heard everything, she tried to walk but she was numb. She dragged herself to her room.

But then her phone rang and her expressions changed immediately. She got very happy and went out of goenka villa and went somewhere without telling anyone as she was so happy to tell.

Thanking god in the way!!..she paved her way to that place!!

******************************
Precap:🤫

*******************
Hey guys,I am back with another chapter.
Do tell me your views about it!
*************
Do read pyaar k liye, My sunshine and saathiya. They are amazing kaira ffs.

And do follow shailjamanya05!!.. She is an amazing writer!
******"**"*"""""""'**"""
Thank you ♥️
Bhumi❤️