Episode 1: Here We Go Again

Start from the beginning

Chris: From Total Drama World Tour, we have Alejandro!

Alejandro walked out and smiled at Heather.

Heather: Stop looking at me, Ale-jerk-dro.

Alejandro: Whatever you say, mi amor.

Heather: Don't call me that!

Heather turned her head away from him.

Chris: From Revenge of the Island, we have Zoey and Mike!

Zoey got off the boat while holding hands with Mike.

Zoey: Hi, everyone!

Everyone greeted the two before the next camper arrived.

Chris: We have the farm boy, Scott!

Scott left the boat and Courtney ignored him.

Chris: Last from Revenge of the Island is Dawn!

Scott: No!

Dawn got off the boat and glared at Scott.

Dawn: Hello, everybody, I'm excited to meet some of you!

Chris: First up from Pahkitew Island is Dave.

Dave walked off the boat and looked around at his fellow campers before joining them.

Chris: Up next is Sky!

Sky hopped off the boat and Dave started getting angry, remembering the finale of the season.

Chris: Lastly, we have Shawn, the Zombie survival-

Shawn: Did you say Zombie?!

Shawn jumped off the boat and into the water while his tall girlfriend calmly walked out.

Chris: -and Jasmine, his tall girlfriend.

Shawn got out of the water and stood with Jasmine and the other characters.

Chris: Here are the teams. If I call your name, stand over there.

He pointed to the left of the dock.

Chris: Dave, Noah, Gwen, Lindsey, Cody, Shawn, Zoey, Izzy, and Jasmine. You are the Tough Turtles.

The people walked over to the specified spot. Cody and Noah high fived.

Chris: Team Skillfull Snails are Eva, Sky, Scott, Alejandro, Mike, Duncan, Heather, Dawn, and Courtney.

Mike: Good luck, Zoey!

Zoey hugged her boyfriend quickly before both returned to their teams.

Dawn: I have to be on a team with him?!

She was referring to Scott.

Duncan: I'm happy with my team.

He made eye contact with Courtney, who turned her head.

Chris: Let's get into our first challenge,  both teams will go through the relay race. Starting with one member on each team running up that hill.

Chris points to the cliff diving hill from the first episode of season 1.

Chris: That member will then tag the next teammate, who has to dive into the water and swim to the shore. They tag the person waiting there, who will make their way to the other side of the box by climbing over or going under it. Then, they tag the person on the treadmill who will run one mile. The last teammate will climb the monkey bars to the finish line. If you fall off, you must go back to the beginning of the bars. Each team will go twice, meaning one contestant will go twice.