8|caught

⚠ TW: Bullying, abuse, self harm ⚠

|Uini pov|

I entered class with a smile on my face, yet i still feel tired from staying up all night studying. But im going to make this count.
"Moto~!" I purred as i sat next to him. But he looked at me in digust, making my good mood change.
"A-are you grumpy..?" I shyly asked. But maybe he isn't. He always acts this way with me.. He's just a grump and talks very little..
He slowly nodded in response. And we spent the rest of the few minutes in silence. Until the school bell rang, meaning that class finally started. The teacher explaining the basic rules of the test.

No talking
No copying awnsers
And everything else.

The test was 60 questions, on everything we learned this year. Depending on our awnsers we get a class suited to us in our new highschool next year. I know im smart. I can get into one of the best high schools in japan if i do my best from all my studying.

And moto depends on me!

The teacher passed out tests and awnser sheets, each and every one having our own name and our information printed on it already.

God im nervous already.. My hands are shaking a bit. I feel like im gonna fail. What if i fail moto too? He'd never forgive me. God he's so out of my league..

The teacher gave us the signal to start the test. We get 3 hours to finish this with small breaks in between each hour. I can finish this.. I can do this..
I thought as i started my test. Filling the bubbles on the awnser sheet with what i thought was correct.

I felt a gaze upon me so i looked around, to see moto staring at my awnser Sheet then at me.
I slightly moved my hand to the side for him to read my awnsers but still be able to put in more. I can hear his pencil filling out the same awnsers i have on his sheet. I feel so happy that im being a good help to moto. I feel needed.

An hour and one break successfully went by without getting caught. Then another. Then the last hour was left. People were starting to finish while i was halfway done. I was thinking through my awnsers and moto patiently waited for me to fill out the next questions. I felt more gazes on me this time though. I glanced up to see some of motos friends copying off of me. Then some copying off of motos papers.

We were all sharing my awnsers. I let out a sigh and moved my hands for them to see my paper more clearly. I wanted my awnsers for only moto. But if it helps.. Then ill let them.. I have to be kind to others anyways.

I felt one of his friends peering behind me, letting his chin almost hit my shoulder trying to see my awnsers. Making it obvious that he was cheating.
Before i could do anything i heard the teacher yell out
"Are you letting them cheat off you!? Are all of you cheating off of him!?"
She took a hard glare at everyone nearby me. Moto, his friends, and me. We were all in trouble now.

We were all escorted outside the classroom. Other kids "ooo"ing as we left. Leaving a pain in my stomach. Why did this have to happen? Why why why did I get in trouble!?

She gave us a lecture on how we shouldn't copy tests and how its bad. I didn't pay attention. The only thing i felt was disappointment in myself. And on me. I felt a heavy glare on me. I was too scared to look who it was.

But i already knew it was moto. He gave an angry glare making my chest feel in pain.
It hurt.
I hate how he looks at me this way.
I dissapointed him and his friends
That was the only job i needed to do. I needed to make them proud but i failed. And now they're all mad at me.

The teacher announced she was going to make us call our parents. While motos friend was calling his dad, i glanced at moto and tried to force words out. "I-im sorr-"
Before i could finish me sentence he shoved me away by my arm. Making me feel hurt and my glasses fogging up. I can feel tears forming in my eyes but i don't want them to. There's too many things going on.

It finally got to my turn to call my father. I wiped away my tears and dialed the number. My father awnsering.
"Who is this." He said in a tired voice. I can smell the beer threw the phone.
"I-its your son.. I-i got in trouble.."
I could feel the dissapointment he thought of and i could feel the pain coming in later. I had to explain that i had to get detention one day this week to retake a different version of the test and he can pick me up and bring me home for the rest of the day. Of course he told me to walk home myself.

I hung up after explaining and told the teacher his awnser. She sent me to my locker to get my things and i walked home. I can still feel the dissapointment from my father. My friends. And moto.

Shinpis luck didn't work..

I feel like im losing breath. My walking pattern is getting shaky. But i kept walking home to the worn down house i live in.
I opened the door and entered, but the first thing i felt was a slap to the face by a belt.

It made me fall down to the floor speechless.

I already learned the lesson that talking too much makes father angrier.

"You little dissapointment. Think you can get away with cheating? You think your sneaky enough to do that?" He said with an angry tone.

I tried to keep quiet but whimpers left my mouth.

A leather string called the belt slapped me across the cheek again making me shut up again. I could feel red liquids leaving my nose. I cant talk i cant talk.. I said to myself to keep me silent.

"Little shit.. Your grounded. You're not going to work at the bike shop anymore. Im breaking your fucking phone. I give you too much."

Usually I'd be fine with not going to the bike shop, but i see shinpi there. I have a friend and now im not going to see him again. And i never got his number.

Father grabbed my phone before i could resist and smashed it with his foot infront of me. Tears ran down my face and all that could be heard is whimpers.

"Everyday after school, you come straight back here. To your room. Don't do anything unless i ask you to. Is that clear!?" He yelled out at me

A forced out "Y-yes" was the only thing thst could escape my mouth. I was choking on my spit and tears. The air was getting harder to breathe in.

"Go to your room. Now."

I rose up and slowly walked to my room with my hand over my mouth to keep quiet. Legs trembling and could barely walk. I slowly closed the door behind me and fell down to my knees, moving me hand away to finally breathe and cry as much as i wanted to.

Tears, spit, sweat, blood.
They were all falling down from my face and onto the floor. Thoughts filling my head.
I feel like the world is collapsing over me. I feel claustrophobic.

The walls are closing in.
Everythings moving fast.
Im a dissapointment.
All that studying for nothing.
Im losing people.
Shinpi.
Moto.
Kabuki.
My friends.

Please come back.

I cried out. I wanted to stop crying already. I've been on the floor just crying and bleeding out. I just wanted it to stop.

The only thing i Thought that would stop my feelings was the blade i kept. I took it out and aimed it st my thighs.

I dont feel like counting how many there is anymore.
It didn't matter.
What mattered at the moment is that i wanted my tears to stop, i wanted my breathing to go back to normal.

And i know that this would help a bit.

|1426 words|