4| reading

/??? Pov/

"Hey can i copy your homework?" He asked, twirling a piece of my black hair in his fingers with a smirk.

"Of course you can. A-anything for you!" I said with blush, passing my sheet of homework filled with awnsers in it.

Moto shinyu, one of my only friends who really depended on me for homework, or just any awnsers for things.

I'd do anything for him.

Though, sometimes his actions confused me, He's so nice, yet he had some mood swings...

"Wanna sit with me at lunch moto?" I always asked. But he always turned me down.

I thought we were best friends? That would always be together. 'Maybe he's having another fit..' I thought as i sat down by myself again. Adjusting my red glasses and eating, i really would do anything for him to feel happy..
Anything for..

Us

To feel happy.

Everyday when i came home i ran up my room to avoid my Father's attention and did my homework as fast as i could. So when he asked for the awnsers ill give them to him. But this time i did something different.

Everytime i thought of him my heart would flutter and my face would be plastered with a dorky smile.
"Am i in love with my best friend?" I always thought. But it was true.

I finished my homework and started to write a letter with feelings from the heart. He's a little mean to me sometimes but that's okay. I love him alot. And i feel like he returns the feelings i had.

Before my mother had passed away, she would always brush my hair and tell me things that confused me.
I would talk to her that this boy known as my bestfriend was mean to me sometimes.
I never believed it but mom always knows best.
She said "if they're being mean to you, they probably have a crush on you"

"Really?" I remember saying that with the biggest smile thinking that moto loved me back.

My class was having a test soon, so i was studying for that.
But the teachers promised a school dance afterwards. Which brought me joy to the thought of dancing with moto.

This was the last year of middle school too. It was going to be the last year to see moto. The last year ill share the awnsers to my homework. Last year i have to confess these feelings to him.

So i better make this year count.

/kazuichi pov/

"Kazuichi.." Gundam softly whispered making me open my eyes slowly to the sight of him next to me. For a moment i forgot we shared a bed last night. As i slowly tried to sit up, gundams arms followed to pull me back down, i haven't noticed until i turned my head to see he was the big spoon. Making me blush at the thought of our position in our sleep, until gundam spoke to interupt my perverted thoughts.
"You were mumbling in your sleep.. Are you okay..?"

Im not sure how to awnser gundams question, i dont remember what happened in my dream last night. I dont even remember if i had a nightmare or anything. So i just responded with a simple
"Dont worry, im fine."