5|friends

⚠ TW: Abuse, bullying, self harm.⚠

|??? Pov|

I felt really scared entering class today. Why am i so sweaty?
Am i really this nervous?
Im just confessing my feelings to my best friend thats it. Im sure he loves me the same too.

"Moto! Before you ask. I have my homework for you." I sat next to him and placed it down on his desk with a smile. He didn't give a reaction i thought he would have though. He just looked st me in confusion but took my homework and copied it like usual, then gave it back.

"S-so.. Moto.. Do you have any plans after school..?" I asked to fill the silence.
He thought for a moment and gave an awnser. He can be a bit quiet sometimes.

"Not really. Just going to hang out with some friends.."

"C-can i come!?" I blurted out. I just wanna hang out with him more..

He stroked his short blonde hair before awnsering "ssuuure.."

I smiled in excitement. Im really going to hang out with him more for once! I can't wait!

After school i saw moto with his friends at the gate of the school, they really waited for me! I ran up to them and waved awkwardly. They waved back then walked together in a group and talked as well. I didn't really pitch in on the conversation so i listened in.

"Do you guys know the one girl named atsui? Man she's really pretty.." Moto said with a sigh, making me slightly jealous. "Well she is dating someone don't you dare think of taking her haha" said one of motos followers. I really hope that's a reason for moto to not go for her.. Maybe he's bi.. I smiled softly as i folled behind the group to a bridge under a highway. The sound of cars hurt my ears a bit but i still followed whatever they did.

They took out some spray cans and painted the walls. Some of them making art and somr just fooling around and writing stupid words onto the wall.
"I-i didn't bring a spray can.." I whimpered. I didn't even know we were going to do this. No one bothered to tell me. But i guess thats what i get for being the outcast of every group. But im okay with that.

Moto glanced at me and gave me some mercy. "Catch." He said with a cool tone and tossed me a red spray bottle.
My heart fluttered when i caught it. He gave me attention. Man.. He's so cool.. I really am a hopeless romantic aren't i?

I went to a wall and started to spray paint. Anything that could pop up to my head. I really just want to fit in.

i started to draw some cars, motorcycles, trains. just anything. honestly these are the things i wish i could ride but i can't. but that doesn't mean i don't love them. i glanced over to some of moto's friends, they were laughing about something so i began to awkwardly laugh to fit in.

after doing that, they just looked at me weird and went back to spray painting. "they're probably laughing about me right now.. whatever.." i thought to myself. its not like i really care.. i just care about moto right now..  moto was the only thing filling my mind at the moment, i didn't even notice what was happening. 

i felt the sleeve of my school uniform being pulled, i didn't even have time to react to me being thrown into the swampy water nearby. ruining my clothes, hair and making me smell. i choked onto the water filling up my valves and struggled to get out of the water but one of moto's friends had their foot on my chest. i grabbed onto their leg desperately wanting out of the water.