2| Gundam

"what are you doing here.." I quickly wiped away my tears as I looked at him. "attending the party. but I'm more worried about you. why are you shedding tears mortal?" Gundam said with concern, reaching out and petting kazuichi's head. I calmed a bit from the warmth of his hand and leaned into it. "i-I'm fine. I'm just..cooling off a bit outside y'know..?" 
"kazuichi. you're shedding tears. that isn't something you can brush off" 
"Tanaka I don't want to talk about it. pl-please..?"

he sighed and kept letting his hand run threw soda's hair. 
"fine..but..are you feeling any sick? you seem out of character.." i thought for a moment before i answered. "my stomach hurts a bit but that's not a big deal.."
"i guess that's fine..if you need to throw up i guess just let it out on ibuki's lawn."

"that's gross"

"you're gross."

we can't help but smile at each other, Gundam finally pulling his hand away from Kazuichi's head.
"why'd you pull away?"
"huh? you would like me to continue?" he awnsered.
I slowly nodded and laid my head on Gundam's lap for him to have more access to my hair, Gundam allowing it to happen, and petting me as if I was his.

"can you speak to me why you're dressed out of character at least..?" gundam stroked my hair as he looked in concern. 'dressed out of character' what is that supposed to mean? does he know this is just a mask? why is he concerned in the first place? why is he even bothering to look at how I'm dressed? "what do you mean?" i shifted to lay on my back to see his worried expression. "i know you liked to dress for the occasion but i thought you would still like to cuff your pants and sleeves. or look a bit messy as always" for a moment i forgot I'm supposed to be rivals with this man, so i pulled my head away from his lap and made an excuse to argue. "oh so now i dress messy!? geez you're literally the worst." he looked a bit saddened from me pulling away and shyly spoke "i never meant that as an insult..i meant it made you look unique..the way you're dressed now isn't like you..you even abandoned your favorite beanie and combed back your hair.." 

I

guess he was right about that. But why is he even paying attention to how i look? I thought he hated me..
"I guess i can agree with you.. I feel uncomfortable in the way im dressed now." I unbuttoned the collar of my shirt and gundam ruffles my hair so it could be a lions mane again. I even rolled up my sleeves and i smile at him. "You look more handsome now" he said as he braided a piece of my hair.
"Thanks tanaka.."
"You can refer to me as gundam, kazuichi." He lays my head back onto his lap and strokes my hair again. Making me have a new thought process while he did so.

His hand feels so good going threw my hair..

Mn.. Keep scratching at that spot..~

I thought to myself as i moved gundams hand to keep scratching at that certain place.
"Right here?" He scratched and i let out a purr.
"Mhm..rriiiight there..~"
"You're like a little kitten that i tamed.." He chuckled and starts to scratch under my chin.

Mmn.

Why does this feel so good..~?

this going on for minutes, then an hour, just me and him enjoying our company. what finally broke the moment was a car coming up into the driveway, and a shout making us pull away from each other."SCATTER. SCATTER. SCATTER." Leon ran into Ibuki's house and kept yelping the same words. I and Gundam looked at each other in confusion until we realized people running out of Ibuki's house.

her parents came home early.

I and Gundam quickly panicked and got up, watching everyone run out of the house and leave the area as fast as they could, Ibuki's parents parking into the driveway and her dad first coming out of the car. Gundam protectively grabbed my arm. "I sense danger. we should go. now." 
as much as I loved the feeling of being held by Gundam I had to let go. I saw so many people running away.
Reuters.

Akane.

Kokichi.

Shuichi.

But no sign of miss Sonia. I felt the need to do something and find her. SHE'S A PRINCESS. She needs saving. I slapped Gundam's hand away and ran inside ibukis house. Looking around as fast as I could.

The first floor.

Living room.

Kitchen.

Dining room.

No luck.

Second floor.

Ibuki's room.

Her parent's room.

Closets.

Anywhere I could look and I could finally find her in the bathroom collapsed and passed out onto the floor.

God this is my fault..

I picked her up and held her in my arms and looked out the bathroom door. Everyone is gone. Ibuki is getting lectured by her dad. And im the only one left in the house with a unconscious sonia in my arms.

What do i do..?

<kazuichi is open for asks!>

(Hey! Authors note! Sorry for.making you guys wait. I had really bad writers block and honestly i still do now. Usually i prefer to make chapters atleast a thousand words but i felt like leaving y'all on a cliffhanger ;) but there's an important new thing i brought into this! Asks! Whenever an ask is open you can ask and tell characters about something. Im sure you know how this works. I wanted to get creative and put this in to make this more interesting!
Also another thing. Im running out of ideas. so if there's things you want in this book, comment! Ill read it and see if i want it to come true! Anything you want gundam and soda to do..any plot points..etc..if its an important plot point or something. Dm me. Anyways. Its like 3 am when im writing this. So im gonna head to bed and see how this turns out ;) bye!)