7| Groceries and friends

|Uini Pov|

I shuffled in bed and finally got up. Sunday. Groceries. And tools to fix the freaking shower. Then.. Shinpi. I got up and looked around. Father isn't here again. But there's a list of things i need to buy at the store. And some money. I picked up the items and went off already. I should have some money to spare to buy materials to fix the shower.

I got all the things we needed. Eggs. Milk. All the essentials. And the new hose for the shower. I sighed as i payed for all the things i bought and headed back home. I organized the fridge and got to work on the shower. After a bit of fixing and tinkering it finally worked again. I smiled proudly and took a shower afterwards.

Time to see shinpi.. I got changed into the uniform and went to open up shop. I never expected to see shinpi just sitting outside the bike shop door though.
"What are you doing here??" I asked

"Waiting for you to open the store?" Shinpi got up with a smile.

I chuckled and opened up the store. "I didn't expect you to come so early though."

"Im only coming over early because its the weekend and i dont have anything to do.." He trailed off and leaned against the counter.

"Huh.." I pulled out my textbooks and placed them on the counter to continue studying.

"Whats that?" He asked as he read some sentances from the textbook.

"Im studying for the end of grade test at my school.. There's this boy i like.. He copies notes and stuff from me all the time..this will be the last time he copies something from me before highschool.." I smiled softly as i thought about moto. He's so adorable and he protected me on friday...
"So you're gay? Bi?" He asked. Shit. What if he's homophobic? Am i gonna lose a friend already?

"Y-yes.. Im gay.. And a h-hopeless romantic haha.." I awkwardly laughed it off and prepared for the insults. Not much people are gay in my town. My town is quiet and not much live here. The people that do live here are homophobic. So i don't have a chance that he accepts me-

"What a coincidence. Im bi. And im a hopeless romantic too don't worry." Shinpi rested his hand on my shoulder and smiled reassuringly.

"Everyone is homophobic in this town.. I cant believe-"

"I actually came out to my mother. She's accepting of me. Verrrry accepting hehe. I guess we are the one percent that is accepting."

"That's so nice to know.. I dont have any friends i came out to.. I dont even know if the guy i like is bi.." I smiled widely. I can finally talk and vent to someone! Atleast i hope he's okay with that..

"Well, do you need help with studying?" He wondered and looked threw my textbook. "I already learned most of this in school. I already had my end of grade tests.."

"Do you know what highschool you're going to?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Probably some highschool nearby."

"Probably the same for me too." We looked threw the textbooks together but we ended up getting to the part where we read English. "ah.. you take English classes?"  shinpi asked me. i let out a nod. "I've been interested in learning some English, maybe it'd help for my career." 

"ah.. i don't take English.. i take french.." he smiled at the thought but before i could notice it he covered his mouth with his bandana. "are you fluent yet?" i asked. "not yet, but i guess you can say im an A+ student."