Chapter 10

SAPPHIRE POV

I woke up next to Nash his arm wrapped protectively around my waist. I didn't want to ruin the moment so I just laid there thinking about the plan that was going to go down today.

"What you thinking about?" Nash asked in between yawns.

"Just nervous about today" I responded

"Don't worry we'll get you home safely" he said then kissed my forehead.

We got up and went downstairs to the kitchen, there was a box of pizza on the counter. We heated it up and decided to have it for breakfast. Afterwards I went upstairs to take a shower. When I was done Nash was already dressed. Magcon was in 3 hours so now was time to discuss the plan before Taylor came home.

NASH POV

I called all the guys into the living room so we could discuss the plan today.

"Ok so everyone knows what's going to happen right?" I asked

They all agreed. A little bit after our discussion Taylor walked in with three other guys, they were Samuel ,Marvin, and Nick. I knew them from school, they helped me with my popularity. Even though they helped me get popular they were on of the biggest douchebags on the planet.

"Why is she out of her room?" Taylor asked.

"We're taking her to Magcon remember, we don't have anyone to watch her" I said.

"Why do you think these guys are here" Taylor said pointing to the guys behind him.

Oh shit our plan is backfiring. All the guys and I exchanged glances we were all thinking the same thing. I looked over at Sapphire she sat there frozen she didn't say anything but you could tell she was devastated. I had to think of something, anything.

"Actually Taylor why don't we actually take her she could be like our little maid there, you know whatever we need she gets it for us. No one would even notice her come on dude" I said. When I gave the suggestion all the guys looked at me like this is never going to work but then Taylor spoke up.

"Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea" he said. All the guys faces lit up including Sapphires but she made it that only the guys and I saw it.

"Ok so we better get on the road to get there in time" I said.

"Ya your right, sorry but another time guys" Taylor said to the guys behind him. As they were walking out one of them turned around and winked at Sapphire it made me sick. I brushed it off knowing Sapphire was going to be safe.

SAPPHIRE POV

My heart stopped at what Taylor had just said. I literally froze and Nash immediately noticed it. He then started talking and said I should go and act as a maid. My face lit up so fast you would think I was a Christmas tree. This was going to be great yay.

JACK G

"Wake up Shai please don't leave me
just yet pleeeeease I need you don't go please" I begged I looked down and she had a gun in her hand and it had blood all over it she had just shot herself in the head and now blood was pouring everywhere all over my clothes I didn't care. I just continued sobbing waiting for the ambulance. I woke up sweating the nightmare just felt so real. I got up and got dressed, today was Magcon, and I was really excited.

NASH POV

We arrived at Magcon and the half the boys were in the other limo with Taylor. Sapphire and I were in the other with Cameron, Hayes, and Jack J. We waited until the guys in the other limo emptied out. Then we went in after about 20inutes. Thank God the fans weren't there to cause a attention.

"You ready to see your family?" I asked her.

"Ya can't wait" she replied.

We asked for our room good thing we arranged everything so that we were all in a room separate from Taylor. We got to our room and I texted Jack G asking when he was arriving. He told me he was already there and to come down to the pool. This was her chance of freedom and I was not gonna let it slip.
I told the guys and then Sapphire and I made our way to the pool. We found Jack G sitting in a chair drinking a smoothie.

SAPPHIRE POV

"JACK!!! " I yelled when we saw him.

"SAPPHIRE" Jack said mocking me.

" I missed you so much" I said.

"You do realize you've only been gone a week" he said.

"Ya I know it was the longest week if my life" I said hugging him.

"Ummm Ok then, but thanks for surprising me here lil sis" he said returning the hug if I told Jack about what happened he would kill the guys especially Taylor.

"So where you staying?" he asked

"Actually I was wondering if I could stay in your room" I said.

"Ya of course but I'm rooming with Nash, Cam, Jack J, and Hayes if that's ok" he said.

"Ya no problem" I said I knew I would be safe with him here.

"Great! we're rooming together, and you forgive me right?" Nash said.

"Dude if course, it was the past so it's cool" Jack said then they did this weird bro handshake thing.

Finally I would be safe.

NASH POV

I was so happy Sapphire would be safe and that Jack G and I were finally on good terms. I was a little nervous about when Taylor would notice what had just occured. I really wasn't looking forward to that. We all just chilled at the pool then went up to our room. My heart stopped immediately, Taylor was in the room pacing back and forth then our eyes met.