Chapter 22

Flashback

Half way through my laughing I felt a hand cover my mouith. I tried screaming but they were muffled. I then felt a rag being put up to my nose I held my breath in but finally I had to give in. I Sapphire was being abducted, AGAIN!

TAYLOR POV

I finally got her, boss is going to love this. I told the guys they would pay and now they will. As soon as she was knocked out I threw her over my shoulder and went out the back door so I wouldn't be noticed.

I was in a disguise so no fans would start ambushing me. I put her in the van and drove off to meet the boss at the place.
When I arrived I carried her bridal style into the abandoned warehouse that we all use to come to and chill, and just think.

"Did you get her?" Boss asked his back faced to me.

"Yes sir, she's right here" I said gesturing the female in my arms.

"Well done, you finally did something right for once" he snapped at me.

I looked down not daring to challenge him.

"Go put her in the room we made for her" he said never turning around to look me in the eye.

I followed his orders and went and put her in the room. I locked her up in the shackles then locked the door as I left.

"Everything's done sir" I said.

"Good, you can leave now" he said.

"Bu-did I stutter" he interrupted me.

"No sir" I responded.

I left and decided I needed to run a few errands, if that's what you wanted to call it.

SAPPHIRE POV

The mattress was cold, hard and lumpy when I awoke. I tried to get up but when I looked down, I realized I was in shackles. How is this happening, again I asked myself. I heard foot steps coming from behind the door then it sounded like the person was turning around and retreating in the opposite direction.

I laid back down, on the uncomfortable mattress, and everything started flooding back into my mind. Uncle Joe, Taylor, and the hardest of all Nash. Tears started flooding down my checks as I remembered all the good times we had. Now I'm stuck here and he's probably the most happy he's ever been. I closed my eyes hoping to drift off into sleep.

NASH POV

Magcon was going great, everyone was having a blast, except all I thought about was Sapphire. After the show we all went back to our hotel rooms to just hang out and congratulate on how far we've gotten. As I got closer to my room I heard shouting and cursing.

"NO HOW IS THIS HAPPENING, SHES GONE SOMEONE TOOK HER!" I heard someone say.

When I got to the room I realized it was Gilinsky who was yelling.

"It was you wasn't it, what did you do with her!!!" He said charging at me. But Cameron and JJ stopped him before he got to me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

Cameron handed me a piece of paper that read:

I told you, you would pay, I've got her now, you'll never find her, and if you get the police involved...she dies.

This is all my fault, she said I would pay and now I am. Someone took her and now she's gone forever.

I slid down the wall crying hysterically, why is this happening.

Quote: Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller, after each mistake. -unknown