Chapter 6

SAPPHIRE POV

I sat in my room staring at the ceiling and thinking about what he said to me. What does he mean it might be the last time he gets too kiss me. Whatever I just shrugged it off. I went downstairs and saw Jack about to head out.

"Ughh I'm so bored" I told him.

"Wanna hang out with my friends and I?" he suggested.

"Nahh they haven't seen you, I'll just ask Ariel if she wants to go to the mall" I said.

"Okay see you later then" he said walking out.

I pulled out my phone and texted Ariel.

Me
Hey wanna go to the mall?

🐬Ariel🐬 (A/N comment if you know why I used dolphins)

Ya I need to go shopping anyways be there in 15.

Me
K just come in doors open.

🐬Ariel🐬

K thnx.

I decided to change. I took my shower earlier so I all I needed to do was change. I put on high waisted shorts, a Hipster tank top, and a cardigan over it. Then I slipped on some tan Sperries. I waited in my room and just sat there playing on my phone. A couple minutes later Ariel came in, I grabbed my things and then we headed out. As we were at the mall we went into so many stores.Then we went into Charlotte Russe. I loved that store.

I got a whole bunch of stuff, but my favorite thing was a black dress that was tight at the top then flowed at the bottom. We paid for our stuff, then Ariel and I headed out. We were hungry so we went to the food court. We went to McDonalds and ordered our food. When we sat down I saw this really cute guy sitting down with is friend. He saw me and winked. Man was he cute. A couple minutes later when we finished our food they came over to us.

"Hi" the guy that winked at me said. He had brown hair and the prettiest eyes ever. He was so cute.

"Hi" I responded.

"I'm Kian and this is my friend Carter"he said.

"Hi" Carter said.

"So do you guys maybe wanna hangout?" he asked.

"Ya totally" Ariel responded you could tell she had eyes for Carter and you could tell he did too.

We talked for about an hour and a half with them. They were really chill and funny. Afterwards we all wrapped up our conversations.

"So... there's this party going on at a friends of mine tonight you ladies care to join us" they both asked us.

"YA! we'd loved too" Ariel and I both said in unison. We all laughed at that.

"Here's our numbers" we gave them our numbers then we were on our way. Good thing we went shopping today. I couldn't wait for this date.

NASH POV

I followed her in my car when she was leaving. I saw her pull into the mall
Parking lot. I sent the text telling them she had just went to the mall with her friend, so they needed another person to accompany Kian. I hope the plan would work. I waited 3 hours in my car waiting then finally they came out. The other person accompanying Kian was Carter. When they got to the car I asked them how it went.

"Dude they totally fell for it" Kian exclaimed.

"We had them wrapped around our fingers" added Carter.

They both chuckled at their success.

"So they're coming tonight, what time?I asked.

"We got their numbers so we'll text them everything" Kian said.

We drove all together to Taylor's house to tell him the news. When we got there he let us in and we started to tell him. His face lit up when we said they fell for it.

"So the plans going in action, yes this is going to go great; operation abduct Sapphire is going to work" Taylor said happily with a evil grin.