Chapter 7

SAPPHIRE POV

I headed to my house, Ariel came with me to get ready for the party. First I took a shower then she did my makeup then I did hers. Afterwards I got dressed in the dress I just bought from Charlotte Russe. Thank God we just went shopping or else I'd be fucked. The dress was black, it was tight at the top then flowed at the bottom. I looked in the mirror man did I look good. Ariel was wearing a white cropped top and a white flowy skirt. In the middle of it she put a light brown belt, which made it look like a dress with that she added light brown wedges she actually looked really cute.

"Omg we're going to blow everyone away!" Ariel said.

"We look hot! I added.

I got a text from Kian. He texted me the address.

💙KIAN💚
"U got the address right?"

Me
"Ya I'll meet u there".

💙KIAN💚
"Can't wait, to see you 😉 (;".

I locked my phone, then Ariel and I headed out. We were so excited to meet up with the guys, especially me I haven't been in a relationship in a while but hopefully that changes.

NASH POV

I texted Kian telling him to come over, everybody was already here so we could talk about what was going to happen.

"Guys I have her wrapped around my finger, but you guys should of told me she was hot!" Kian exclaimed.

"Just tell us if she's going " I said.

"Ya she'll definitely be there no doubt about it, I need to get ready now, she's already on her way" he answered.

"We'll just all meet there then, but separately" I said.

We all got dressed and headed to the party. We all went in two's Carter and Kian, Connor and Taylor, and Cameron and I.

SAPPHIRE POV

We arrived to the party and man was it packed. Drinks were everywhere. I walked in and saw those beautiful eyes meet mine, Kian. I instantly froze he came up to us, he was with Carter which made Ariel blush.

"Hey ladies" Kian and Carter said.

"You look beautiful" Kian said.

I started blushing "Umm thanks" I said blushing.

"Wanna dance?" he asked.

"Ya I loved too" I answered

We went to where everyone was dancing. We danced to 3 songs, then Kian left to use the restroom. I waited on the couch. Occasionally guys would come up to me but I just waved them off.

KIAN POV

I got a text from Nash saying to meet him upstairs. I made my way upstairs and he motioned me to come into the room. We entered the room and the guys were already there.

"So how's the date going?" Cameron asked.

"So far she's really into it" I answered.

"Good, now all we have to do is kidnap her" said Taylor. I'm actually starting to feel bad for Sapphire. I now feel how Nash felt. I had sympathy for this girl and plus her family would be devastated.

"Kian you ok?" Connor asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Ya I'm fine" I responded

"Make sure you follow the plan and everything will go great" Taylor said
I left the room and found Sapphire again I got her a drink and we went to play spin the bottle.

SAPPHIRE POV

Kian came back and handed me a drink. One thing Jack always taught me was to never drink or eat anything someone gives you at a party, so I just held on to it. We went to play spin the bottle and right across from me there he was it was him, the blue eyed devil Nash. He looked at me like he had some pity towards me.The last time I saw or spoke to him was the night of the kiss.

Flashback
"Why did you kiss me, this is not just how it goes. You can't kiss me then expect everything to be fine" I yelled.

"I'm sorry it just might be the last time I get too"he said

"What is that suppose to mean" I asked. With that he just left.

I was taken out of my thoughts by the clinking of the beer bottle. We kept playing, but then it was Nash's turn he spun the bottle then my whole world stopped. The bottle landed on me, I was horrified. We looked at each other then he started to lean in. In an instant I felt his warm soft lips connect mine. I kissed back but then realized what I was doing and pulled away. We looked at each other then looked away. I turned around to expecting to see Kian but I didn't. I got up to go look for him,I went upstairs and heard someone moan his name. I opened the door I heard it come from and my heart stopped, a skank was straddled on him and they were making out. I just stood there frozen not knowing what to do. I started crying, that's when I think he noticed me. "Wait Sapphire" he called but I just ran out the house. Ariel drove so I didn't have a way home, so I decided I walk. It wasn't that far anyways.

NASH POV

I got a text from Kian telling me the plan had worked, and that she ran out crying. I told the other guys and we got into the van and started to follow her.

SAPPHIRE POV

I continued walking wondering why he did that. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a van pulled up in front of me. A guy stepped out he looked like he was maybe 16-17 years old. I couldn't see his face which made it harder. He started coming near me
with a rag, I knew where this was going.

"Please don't hurt me" I pleaded

"I won't hurt you but your coming with me" the guy said that voice sounded too familiar.

"Nooo please" I said in between sobs. I did the only thing that came to mind. Run! I ran so fast it surprised him, I had already taken if my heels which made it easier. The guy got back in The van and drove after me. As I was about to turn the corner a different man grabbed me. "I told you she wouldn't cooperate" the guy said.
The same guy who talked to me the first time started talking to me again.

"Sapphire if you don't want to cooperate you'll get hurt" he said sadly.

That voice it was too familiar "Nash is that you?" I asked

He took if his mask and there he stood my bully had just kidnapped me.

,