Chapter 29

Flashback

"The warehouse you guys use to go to when you came on vacation to L.A." she said looking down at our tangled hands.

I jumped up grabbing my keys leaving Alexandria sitting in the bed before she could say anything else, and went straight to the guys room.

As I approached the room I started to get nervous and excited at the same time. I was finally gonna get her back but at the same time what if it all goes wrong.

I barged in to the guys playing video games and Gilinsky in the corner with Shai.

"Guys we have to go" I said.

They all gave me confused looks, until next what I had to say had everyone's jaws open.

"Were going to get Sapphire, I know where she is" I said.

NASH POV

"H-how do you know" Gilinsky stuttered as he got up.

"It's a long story but come on we need to find her"I said as I walked out the door to my car. Half the guys ride with me including Dominic and the others in Gilinsky's car. As we approached the warehouse I could feel the anger start to boil inside me.

"So what's the plan?" JJ asked.

"Gilinsky,Cameron, Dominic and I are going in, the rest of you stay here and call the police after 10 minutes." I said.

I reached into my duffel bag in my trunk and pulled out a sledgehammer for Cameron, a knife for Gilinsky and a gun for me.

"Where did you get the gun from?" Gilinsky asked.

"Dominic gave it to me" I said acknowledging him to my right.

As we walked in the anticipation rised. There was no sight of anyone. We almost gave up until a voice spoke.

"Do you really think you'd find her that easily?" A voice said.

GILINSKY POV

The voice was all to familiar it was him as we spun around we were faced with that malicious disgusting man I once called my uncle. And to my surprise next to him was someone I didn't expect.

My father stood next to him a couple inches taller, he still had the same chocolate brown eyes but this time they looked more enraged.

"You won't find her, she's hidden securely so you can leave now before it gets ugly, wouldn't want to get beaten by your old man would you" he spoke.

" You lost the title of being my dad a long time ago.Where is she, just let her go and we won't have to start anything" I responded.

They lightly chuckled as if to mock us.

NASH POV

"If you want to get her you'll have to go thorough us first. Each of them reached out an pulled a gun and started shooting. We all dove behind old shelves. Trying to protect ourselves.

"Dominic use the guns now!" I yelled.

We both started shooting each of us missing until we heard a groan coming from Him. I looked from where I was hiding to see Him and his sidekick clutching they're legs in pain. Dominic's got some really good aim.

"I'm gonna ask you again where is she?!" I demanded.

"You'll never know he said. That's when I heard her beautiful voice.

"Help please were in here?!" I looked around and saw nothing but heard the voice agian.

"They're in here"Dominic said pointing to a little steel door hidden from view.

"He shot at the lock, which shattered and then used the sledgehammer Cameron was using and opened the door.

SAPPHIRE POV

I kept hearing the gun shots and asking where she was. It had to be me, someone was rescuing me.

"Help!" I screamed

Nothing

"Were in here" I screamed I was currently locked in here with Kenyah He just locked us in here together, he must of knew about the ambush coming for him.

I heard the footsteps become closer, the door started to get shot at which broke the lock open with the help of something pounding it.

NASH POV

When we got the door opened in front of me was Sapphire and a girl next to her she seemed familiar. Dominic was the first one to go in he grabbed the girls and brought them out I was to shocked to move as I saw her in front if me she just looked at me giving me a "thank you" look I was to shocked to hear the "watch out" coming from Cameron that's when I felt an agonizing pain coming from my left side as it made it's way up my body. I fell to my knees and the sirens were the last thing I heard before I blacked out.