Chapter 15

SAPPHIRE POV

I opened my eyes to see the familiar hotel bed and only to be blinded by the sun. I groaned and closed them again.

"Yay finally your awake" Johnson said coming up and hugging me.

"What happened I asked?" Trying to sit up which I failed miserably causing another headache to form.

"Johnson and I were going to go watch a movie and thank God we did because on the way there we saw you fainting, what exactly did happen" Cameron asked.

"And weren't you and Nash on a date?" Gilinsky asked.

Then it all hit me.

Flashback
When I got out and found him, my heart nearly stopped he was kissing the back stabbed slut named Alexandra my heart stopped. I just stood there frozen he turned around with an apologetic look in his eyes and she just smirked at me.

"N-Nash how could you do this to me you promised" I stuttered out.

Sapphire I'm sor- before he could finish she butted in.

"Nash honey" she said with an evil grin. Now tell Sapphire that your with me now" she said like nothing at all was wrong.

"S-Sapphire I'm with Alexandra now" he said looking down".

"Nash noo please you promised you wouldn't hurt me please don't do this" I said tears rushing down my face.

"Sapphire I'm sorry" he said looking hurt.

"No Nash your not and I thought you were different" I said now crying. I turned around and just ran out into the street in any direction. My phone vibrated and I looked down and I had a text. I wiped the tears from my eyes blurring my vision and read it.

From unknown

Hahaha it's good to see you you've grown up so fast. Remember I told you I would get you if you told. xoxo

I started shaking I didn't know what to do all I remember were voices that sounded like Johnson's and Cameron's telling me to say awake then I saw black.

Flashback over

"W-where is he?"I stuttered out I started panicking.

"OMG Sapphire please calm down what happened? speak to us" Gilinsky said.

"He cheated on me" I said mostly a whisper.

"WHAT YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, HOW COULD HE BE SO STUPID TO BREAK YOUR HEART especially to such a beautiful girl like you" Johnson screamed not realizing I heard the last part.

"What exactly did he do?" Asked Gilinsky through gritted teeth.

Well that question hit home

"He was kissing Alexandra, then he said he's with her now" I said making sure to skip the part about the text message. It hurt me so much to say it but I had to get it off my chest.

" Wow I can't believe he did that" Cameron said shocked.

Gilinsky sat there like he was thinking but man did he look mad. He got up without saying anything and left making sure to slam the door behind him. We all looked at each other knowing where this was going so we ran out following where he was heading. When he spotted Nash in the hallway he just pounced on him and started punching him.

"Stop man!" Cameron yelled trying to pull pull him which clearly didn't work.

"YOU PROMISED NASH YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HURT HER, YOU LIED" Gilinsky said continuing to punch him.

"Please Jack it's not worth it" I said trying to get him to stop. Then I thought Shai! She could definitely stop him. I ran to her room, Luckily when I arrived she was awake and just watching tv. I told her what Jack was doing and she immediately jumped up and followed me to the scene.

"Please Jack stop for me, please your hurting him, your not like this please do it for me." she pleaded  when we got there.

He stopped as soon as she had said that. He got up leaving a very bruised Nash on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry" he stuttered.

Shai ran into his arms.

"It's fine just don't do it again you scared me" she said while they embraced.

Cameron went to where Nash was and picked him up and brought him to the other guys room to avoid any more commotion. I decided I needed to lay down before I get another headache. I got to my room and just plopped down on my bed. I felt my phone vibrate and my heart started pounding.

Miss me, sorry for your boyfriend guess he won't be there to protect you now, will he. xoxo

Ya you guys are probably not gonna read this but if you do hope you enjoyed it. PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT AND MOST OF ALL FOLLOW ME AND GET MORE PEOPLE TO READ THIS BOOK THAT WOULD BE GREAT HELP ME GET THIS BOOK TO 2k means the world thnx ALOT.