Chapter 28

Flashback

Unknown

Where are you?!?!
I've been waiting all day?!?!
Are you gonna answer!

Who's this guy and why is he spamming her. I ignored it until the spamming kept going.

Unknown

Hey I'm not gonna keep asking, you need to come now!

Taylor just arrived and we need to discuss further plans about sapphire!!!

Call me immediately!

I stood there shocked, my Sapphire she's alive and she never told me where she was. Then it all hits me. I remember when Alexandria told me if I didn't get together with her she would show sapphire hell at first I thought she was just being jealous but then she said she knows Sapphires uncle. I didn't want to take any chances so I cooperated.(if your confused go back and read chapter 18 it will explain everything).

It all clicks now she knows where she is and she's gonna tell me where! I walked back to where Alexandria was laying down and woke her up, showing her the text messages.

"What is this?!" I yelled.

"What do y-I cut her off before she could still keep going.

"You know where she is and your going to tell me now!" I sad through gritted teeth.

She looked at me with a scared face. She tried running but I stopped her before she could escape.

"I'm not gonna ask you again where is she!" I almost yelled.

"I can't tell you" she said looking down.

"What do you mean you can't tell me?!?? She's somewhere out here being hurt or even worse..and your saying you can't tell me where she is?!?!? You can go to jail for this you know!" I said this time yelling.

"If I tell you he'll kill me and we'll lose our child." she said sobbing.

"Then we'll have to think of a plan because I'm not letting her stay there longer" I said.

"The note" she said

"What note, what are you talking abo-"before I could finish my sentence I raced to the desk and retrieved the only evidence I had.

"Alexandria you have to tell me, a hint, a clue anything!" I exclaimed.

"Do you remember where you guys all use to hang out when you were younger?" She asked.

"There's a lot if places you need to be specific" I said.

"That's- I cut her of, babe please you need to tell me where she is, I'll do anything" I asked sympathetically looking into her eyes kissing her hands that I cradled in my hands.

"The warehouse you guys use to go to when you came on vacation to L.A." she said looking down at our tangled hands.

I jumped up grabbing my keys leaving Alexandria sitting in the bed before she could say anything else, and went straight to the guys room.

As I approached the room I started to get nervous and excited at the same time. I was finally gonna get her back but at the same time what if it all goes wrong.

I barged in to the guys playing video games and Gilinsky in the corner with Shai.

"Guys we have to go" I said.

They all gave me confused looks, until next what I had to say had everyone's jaws open.

"Were going to get Sapphire, I know where she is" I said.

Short but sweet I know. Hope you guys enjoyed that was the shortest chapter I wrote I think. I hope you guys stick around for next chapter! Okay bye..for now.

Quote: Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie.