Chapter 25

NASH POV

I've been over to Dominic's house everyday ever since the whole incident with him an I. He's really helping us right now. I found out he's a detective which helps a lot in our situation.

"So any trace?" I asked

"Sorry, but no the note had no fingerprints, let alone a clue sorry to say this but this guys good. A little to good" he said.

I huffed in frustration why does this have to happen it's been a week and she's still not found. I just need to hold her in my arms and know that's she's safe I just wish she was here...I thought to myself.

SAPPHIRE POV

I've been a here a week and Kenyah's been coming in to tell me which day it is everyday and feeding me. The violence and abuse is still the same some but some days the's more lenient than others. My wounds are healing but not all the way they hurt sometimes but she brings me pain killers occasionally to ease it. Speak of the devil as I saw that malicious face make it's way towards me.

"You will do as your told" he said

"Y-yes sir" I stuttered out. If I get smart with him I'll suffer more than I want to. I don't get a lot of food and I've lost a lot of weight so disobeying him wont help.

Every step he took forward towards me I took one back, until I backed into the wall and I was cornered.

He did what he always did first he'd touch me then he do his business and when he was done I would pull my clothes back on and wait in the corner quietly until he either spoke or left.

"You were a good girl today, keep it up and I'll give you more than that" he said smirking.

What a sick man how could he actually think I'm enjoying what's he's doing now. Let alone what else he has in mind. As he left the room I kept quiet until I heard the clicking of the lock on the door. I slid down the wall onto my mattress I was in pain and not just physical but emotional. Again I heard the arguing outside the door and I knew it definitely was Alexandra. What is she doing here has she been in on this the whole time, is Nash in on it too... the thought of Nash being in on my kidnapping crushed my heart which got some tears out of me.

I heard the usual clicking of the door I was expecting Kenyah but it was the one and only Alexandra there she stood before me looking at me as if I was trash but I don't blame her I've gotten extremely thin and I only get 1 shower a week which consists of water, soap, and a bucket.

"Well well looks who it is" she said a smirk dancing on her vindictive face.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered again.

"Haha cat got your tongue? Now let's get this straight your here because your a snitch, worthless and just a slut. Your getting what you deserve and it's only the start" she said.

"Nash is mine and were going to live happily ever after and you'll never be in the picture because he'll think your dead but really you'll just be rotting here. She said cackling her evil witch laugh that could kill birds and break up mountains.

"What did I ever do to you to deserve this?" I asked looking down.

No one spoke for a moment until she did.

"You took him away from me he was mine and you stole him, he's mine and will always be mine, well now he will" she said giving me a dirty look alongside an evil laugh.

I just looked down not wanting to challenge her in anyway.

"Now it's my turn to show you your punishment" she said coming up to me.

First she dragged me across the floor by my hair. At first I tried to pull away but I had no strength. The only thing I did was occasionally protect my face as she punched me. Then she started kicking my gut multiple times alongside my face. I knew that was definitely gonna leave a bruise. Before she was done she spit on me and started cursing me out.

"You'll regret next time you try to take my man that'll teach you" she said giving me a last blow to the gut.

"Please s-stop? I stuttered

"Don't worry I'll be gone for a while any way" she said

"I don't underatand" I said

"Remember how I said he will always be mine?" She said looking down at her nails.

"Y-yeah why?" I asked

"Well now he's definitely mine because.....I'm pregnant!!! She blurt out.

I looked at her in disbelief.

"No" was all I could mange to get out.

"I told you he's mine, so now you'll for for sure leave him alone, doesn't matter anyway because your never getting out of here" she said smirking then with nothing more she left locking the door behind her.

I was in shock I just couldn't hold it in I broke down crying hysterically I didn't care I was just heart broken and flabbergasted how could I've thought he loved me but he didn't I was just part of his game.