Chapter 16

SAPPHIRE POV

Flashback

Please don't hurt me" I cried

"Don't worry it will be fun" my uncle Joe said. Pushing his friend Earl towards me.

His friend then pined me down to my bed and started kissing my neck. Then he pulled my pants down and put it in me. It hurt so much. About 30 minutes later he finished and got off me and left. My uncle came in and told me that if I ever told anybody about what his friend and he did he would kill me. This was repeated. Every time I needed a babysitter he would come and later on call his friend. This kept happening and I got tired of it so I told my parents. My mom started crying,
but my dad said he didn't believe me. He said his brother would never do that. My mom started yelling saying I would never make it up. They called my uncle and told him to come over. I cringed when I saw him. They explained what happened and he denied it. My parents left for a second and went into the kitchen. My uncle came up to me and said he would kill me and that I deserved all of it. He then
slapped me and walked into the kitchen. I started crying and then they came in. I explained what happened and my mom told my uncle to leave and never come back. My dad then said he could stay as long as he wants and that he's family. My mom told my father we were leaving and never coming back. He said he didn't care and continued talking to my uncle. My mom and I packed some stuff and drove to North Carolina, to live with my aunt. My mom then bought a house and we continued our lives.

Flashback Over

Miss me, sorry for your boyfriend guess he won't be there to protect you now, will he. xoxo

My heart picked up it was beating extremely fast now above normal rate. It has to be him the man who hurt me, the man who let his friends and himself take advantage of me those nights. It was my Uncle Joe if I should even call him that. He caused my father to go against my mom and I. What kind of sick man does that to a family member. I started freaking out. I thought he was gone I thought we left him, but no he found me. Then it hit me my mom, did he find her. I took out my phone and dialed her number. After about two rings she answered.

"Hey mom are you okay?" I asked frantically.

"Ya of course honey what's wrong are you okay?, you sound like your panicking." she said.

"Umm-ya just wanted to hear your voice" I lied.

"Ok sweetie I'm at work so I'll talk to you later, love you," she said

"Love you too". I then hung up the phone. I laid on my bed trying to forget the memories of him. All the pain he put me through, all those times he really had me thinking I did deserve it. My mom put me in counseling for awhile and one thing it taught me was it is never your fault no matter what the person says or does.

I knew I had to tell someone, it had to be Jack. When the whole incident happened Jack was spending the summer with Johnson. My mom told him the whole thing which he didn't take well. He started saying he was going to kill my uncle and his friend, and completely going berzerk. My mom then told him we were leaving and going to our aunts house who lives in North Carolina. The drive from Omaha was long but was worth it if meant getting away from him. I got up and went to find Gilinsky. He was sitting in the lobby on his phone, when I found him.

"Ummm hey Jack are you busy?" I asked.

"Nahh, I just came here because the boys were really loud in the room, and are you okay? you sound kind of scared" he asked.

I knew I couldn't hide it any longer.

"Jack(dramatic pause) he's back". I said.

His face went white.

Thnx for reading hope you enjoyed. Comment,vote, and make sure to follow me. sooo....yaaaa