Better

" Y/n, I'm glad you're up and walking! " Matsuda cheered.

   " Thanks, Matsuda. I'm glad to be walking to. "

I was finally able to get up and get out of bed. Watari would take care of my bandages and doctor me back to my old self. I didn't know how Watari knew what to do but he did a pretty good job. I was now walking towards everyone in the main office with a small smile on my face. Matsuda hugged me really tightly and when he released me I was hugged by Aizawa and Mogi.

   " It's good to see you back here Aizawa. "

   " It's good to be back, kid. "

Mr. Yagami embraced me in a gently fatherly hug and when he pulled away he adjusted his glasses and smiled at me.

   " Y/n, Ryuzaki and Light told me about what you did. Thank you for saving me from a bullet. "

   " It was nothing, Mr. Yagami. You and your family have been so nice and kind to me and I would hate to see you hurt. "

   " Thank you again. Why don't you come home with Light and me tonight? We can all have a big family dinner together and talk. "

   " Sure, Mr. Yagami, it sounds relaxing. "

He nodded at me and then left my side to make room for Light to hug me. Light hugged me and pressed my head to his chest.

   " I'm glad you're okay Y/n. We need to talk later when we get back to my home. It's something very important. " He whispered.

I nodded at him and he let go leaving a kiss on the top of my head. When he left me Lawliet hugged me to his body and I could feel warmth envelop me when he hugged me. I hugged him back and felt content in his arms as we hugged. He pulled away a little bit and kissed my forehead.

   " I'm glad you're feeling better. If you need anything let me or Watari know. "

   " I will. "

He pulled away and I felt myself impact with the floor as Misa had jumped and hugged me, making me hit the floor.

   " Oww. "

   " Y/n! I'm so glad you're okay! When I heard you had gotten shot I was so worried about you! Then when they brought you back Ryuzaki was carrying you like a bride, which was so cute, and I saw blood all over you. I was so worried about you. " She screeched in my ear.

   " Wait, Ryuzaki, you carried me in here while I was bleeding? "

   " That is correct. "

   " Didn't my blood stain your white shirt? "

   " It did but it's okay. I have many more white long-sleeved shirts. "

   " Are you sure? "

   " Yes, I'm positive. "

   " If you say so. "

   " It's fine now let's all get back to work and keep researching the Death Note. "

Everyone nodded and walked back to their monitors and I walked to sit beside Lawliet. When I sat down beside him I felt his hand grab mine as he stared at his monitor. I held his hand back and started researching shinigami and other random things. I noticed Rem was walking towards me and I waved at her.

   " Human how are you feeling? "

   " I'm feeling fine Rem. Yourself? "

   " I am doing well. "

   " I'm glad, what happened to that guy I saved? "

   " He is alive and in the hospital. He has a long life ahead of him. "

   " Good. That wasn't supposed to happen so I don't know how everything would turn out. "

   " I can assure you he is fine. "

   " Thanks, Rem. "

She nodded at me and walked away from us. We all continued to research the Death Note until it was time for everyone to go home. I hugged Lawliet as I was getting ready to leave. I rode with Mr. Yagami and Light back to the Yagami household. When we got there I hugged Mrs. Yagami and Sayu tightly. They had made a big dinner and wouldn't let me leave until I had eaten five of everything. After Light finished we walked upstairs to his room and he locked the door behind us as we got inside.

   " Alright, we need to talk. "

   " Okay, do what do we need to talk about? "

   " I have all of my memories back and I wanted to ask you something. "

   " Okay. What is it? "

   " Y/n..."

He sat you on the bed and held your arms. He kneeled in front of you on the ground and gazed into your eyes.

   ' What could he ask me that would lead to this type of position? '

   " Y/n, I want you to rule with me. "

   " What? "

   " Y/n become my goddess. The goddess of the new world and we can rule side by side. "