The Kiss

" How are you feeling? "

   " I'm, as good as I can be right now. "

   " Let me walk you back to the bed. "

His hands left his pockets and he walked towards me. He held wrapped an arm around me and pushed me to his side and gently held me to him. We slowly walked to the bed and he set me down on the soft sheets. He walked to the other side of the bed and sat on the bed in his crouched position.

   " I brought you some cake. "

He held a plate to me with a fork and the cake looked delicious.

Anyone of those

   " Thank you, Ryuzaki. "

He nodded at me and held the fork in his hand. He pulled a piece of the cake off with it and held the fork up to my mouth.

   " I can eat it by myself you know. "

   " I know. "

He poked my lips with the fork and I showed him a small smile. I opened my mouth and ate the cake, the flavors exploded in my mouth as I chewed it. He continued to feed me the cake until there wasn't anymore. He set the plate aside and started to play with my hair.

   " You had me really worried. When you told me you were hanging over the barrier and you were injured I got out of the helicopter and ran towards where you said you were. When I got there you were on the ground holding your side and I saw blood pool around you. I held you until an ambulance came and when they finally got there they had taken care of your wound. I had Watari get the equipment to put in here for you, so you wouldn't have to be at a hospital. "

   " Well, thank you, Ryuzaki. I'm sorry that I worried you. "

   " You're fine now. That's all I care about. " He said as he caressed my cheek with his hand.

It was soft against my skin, and I felt my face start to heat up.

   " R-Ryuzaki? "

   " Why are you stuttering? "

   " This situation is embarrassing. You're really close and the others are probably watching on the security cameras you have in the room and-"

My breath hitched as he got closer to my face. His face was so close to mine that if I tilted my head upward our noses would be touching.

   " Then let them watch. "

He put his hand behind my neck and pulled me even closer to him. Our lips connected and fireworks exploded. My eyes fluttered closed and I melted into the kiss. His other arm held my uninjured waist gently as if I would break, and continued to kiss me. I kissed him back and rested my arms on his. We continued to kiss a little while longer before he pulled away. I opened my eyes and they stared into his black orbs.

   " R-Ryuzaki..."

   " Get some rest. I will stay here with you. "

   " Okay..."

I laid down on the bed and felt Lawliet lay beside me on the bed. He pulled the blankets over us and wrapped an arm softly around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes as I snuggled further into his chest. Lawliet ran his fingers through my hair as I started to doze off.

   " Sleep, my dear. I will be here when you wake up. "

   " Thank you, Ryuzaki. " I whispered.

( Anyone Else's P.O.V. )

   " He does have feelings after all! " Matsuda cheered.

Matsuda had a smile planted on his face as he saw L and Y/n fall asleep together. Aizawa and Mogi were standing off to the side holding a gentle smile on their faces. Mr. Yagami held the same expression as he always had.

   ' I'm glad Y/n is alright. Light told me that she changed the story so I wouldn't be hurt, but she ended up getting hurt instead. When she is out of bed I'll have to bring her back to the house for a big dinner. '

Everyone seemed happy as they saw you and Lawliet fall asleep together. The only person that didn't seem happy was Light. He was watching the screen with anger held in his eyes.

   ' Ryuzaki...it seems you beat me to confessing, but...you made a  big mistake. '