PART 32 - I M THERE FOR YOU

@ night
The doctor allowed only 2 people to stay at hospital. Everyone wanted to stay but seeing manik no one could refuse him. Ragini too stayed and rest went back half hearted.

@ MM
Raj was seeing manlak's childhood album and smiling amidst the tears. He came across a picture where he was holding new born laksh. The picture took him back to that day when he became a father for the second time. His eyes showed how happy he was holding his little child in his hand. He caressed laksh's picture adoring it.

He then flipped the page and there was another picture of manlak - both of them were happily playing in the bathtub. It felt like both were enjoying with each other.

He then saw a picture of manik holding baby laksh in his hands while laksh was laughing. Manik wasn't looking at the camera but his eyes were focused on his little brother with concern in his eyes. Raj still remembered it was the very first time manik picked up laksh and how concerned he was - the entire time he was looking at laksh so that he won't fall from his hold.

Then came his favorite picture where both the boys were lovingly kissing their mother's cheek from the either side and he was looking at them making cute annoyed faces.

Looking at the picture brought more tears in his eyes.

Nyonika came out of the washroom drained out as the entire day she was crying. She sat beside raj and admired the pictures with him. Seeing Manlak's smiling picture brought smile on her face which soon faded.

Nyo - naa jaane kisski nazar lagg gyi mere bacho ko......

--------

@ KM

Swarna and manish were too very upset and exhausted yet manish was trying all his contacts as he remembered one of his client had told him about a doctor who was the best but too his bad luck he couldn't remember who told him within 5 people so he called those people to reach to the doctor while swarna was lost in her own world she was just looking at the sky and thinking.

'Flashback'

@ MaNan Engagement
Everyone was busy and having fun while swarna was having tears in her eyes seeing nandini. She didn't Realize how soon time just passed it felt as if yesterday she held a new born nandini in her arms for the first time and soon she will go away but seeing her whole hearted smile brought a smile on her face too. She knew her daughter was happy with manik and will always be afterall she got the best in laws. She was thinking, when a tissue was forwarded to her. She looked at the person holding the tissue and he was no one else but laksh with a cute smile on his face. Swarna smiled back and took the tissue from him and wiped her tears.

Laksh - itni beautiful lady ki eyes mein aansu kyu hai kya main jaan sakta hoon?

Swarna - (genuine smile) kuch nahi bas yunhi

Laksh - yunhi? Acha... Theeke fir main chalta hoon

Swarna nodded while he started moving towards stage but stopped and said turning back

Laksh - by the way tension mat lijiye hum bhabhi kaa bohat ache se dhyaan rakhenge and woh itna khush rahengi ke aap bhi khush ho jaaoge

Swarna smiled

Swarna - pta hai afterall usse best in laws mile hai aur devar ke roop mein ek bhai bhi mila hai (she said blessing him by placing her hand over his cheek) khush raho