Part 55 - Movie Night

Next day was also similar where the entire day they explored places and did shoots on beautiful locations. It was night time so they decided to watch a movie together. Guys arranged a projector screen in the bonfire area while girls made arrangements for snacks and drinks.

Full set up was done, two beddings were placed in front of the screen with little tables beside them on both sides of each bedding for snacks underneath the stars with blankets and pillows. It was a cozy and romantic set up.

Manik and laksh were at two ends and Nanrag in middle with little space between them as there was a table in between.

Manik - bolo kaunsi movie play karni hai...

Ragini - kal Ho Naa ho
Laksh - hum aapke hai kaun
Nandini - vivaah

All 3 said together while manik looked on.

Manik - perfect sabko alag alag dekhni hai ab iss par discussion hoga

Nandini - ek idea hai, see hum do movies dekh sakte hai so aap bhi apni pref bta do then hum chits nikalte hai joh 2 movie aai woh dekh lenge

Manik - okay I go with phir Hera pheri

Then they took out chits

First one was kal Ho Naa Ho and second was vivaah

They all agreed and manik projected it on the screen and lied down at his place beside Nandini.

In first half they were all laughing and eating and that reversed in the second half. Now everyone was silent. NanLak had tears in their eyes. Ragini saw laksh and was surprised to see tears in his eyes. But she knew he was a softy by heart and that was something she adored the most in him. She hugged him surprising him. He quickly wiped off his tears. Ragini murmured still hugging him

Ragini - this is the reason I love you, you feel every emotion with such depth.

This made laksh smile. Atleast he didn't need to pretend to not feel so deeply in front of her because if surely some of his friends had seen him crying over a movie they would all make fun of him. He kissed the top of her head not realising, surprising Ragini too and held her tight in his arms making Ragini's heart jump in excitement. Ohh she so missed this closeness.

Manik held Nandini close to his heart.

Nandini hid her head in his chest.

Nandini - this is why I hate this movie. It always makes me cry.

Manik went slightly away from her and wiped her tears and then gave her a soft kiss on her forehead.

Laksh realised and moved slightly away from Ragini. There was awkward silence between them.

Ragini - (changing the topic) tumhe bta hai i wanted Shah Rukh and Preity to end up together afterall they both loved each other.

Laksh - haa but Shah Rukh knew ke woh nhi reh paayega uske saath zyaada time and even Saif loved her.

Ragini - but pyaar toh hota hai naa aise karwaaya thodi jaata hai.

The movie ended and now it was time for Nandini's fav movie - Vivaah so Manik played.

Laksh fell asleep watching the movie. His head tilted and landed on Ragini's shoulder. She smiled and slept cuddling him.

Here Nandini was just blushing looking at Shahid and Amrita while Manik was smiling looking at Nandini. He just adored how she was so much into the movie. Nandini looked towards Manik and saw him looking at her already with so much love that made her cheeks turn red.