PART 21 - Feeling of Love

Nandini was going towards kitchen when someone pulled her inside and covered her mouth.

Guess who??

Obviously guys who other than manik. Her eyes were wide due to shock, her back touching the door and manik's hand covering her mouth.
Manik was standing dangerously close to her.

Manik - its meee!

Nandini's eyes were normal looking at him.

His lips curved into a smile which lasted only for seconds as nandini bit his hand making him wince.

Manik - auchhhh

Removing his hand from her mouth and shaking his hand in air.

Nandini - u scared me!!!!

Manik - and u? Sachi ragini tumse hi ladna sikhi hai. Woh mere bhai ko marti hai aur tum mujhe

Nandini - ohh hum tumhe maarte hai?

Manik - jii haa! Koi shak?

Nandini - so mean (Folding her arms in front amd cutely flaring her nostrils which turned red in anger)

Manik went all aww at her cuteness and he pulled her nose which was already red in anger.

Manik - u so cuteeee

Nandini - manik i m already angry at you and aapko mujhe mannana hai

Manik pulled her by waist while her hands moved over his chest and rested there and their eyes glued to each other.

Manik - acha baba toh kahiye hum aapko kaise manaae?

Nandini - woh aapka lookout hai

She pushed him slightly and ran away laughing while all he could do was smile at her antics.

Manik - acha yeh toh btao gift kya chahiye?

Nandini - khud sochlo (shouting from outside)
---------------------------

Laksh pulled ragini closure to him while ragini was going weak over increasing amount of closeness between them.

Laksh - mujhe bta hai you care for me...... But Why?

Ragini - woh... (Trying to avoid eye contact) mujhe jaana chahiye ab

Trying to straighten herself and leave but he held her hand.

Laksh - tumne mere question ka answer nahi diya ab tak....

Nandini - (from outside talking on phone) haa navya i will b there aaj waise bhi humara last day hai office mein....... Haaa... Okayy bye!

Hearing nandini's voice laksh left ragini's hand and she was saved. But even she didnt have the answer and it was a question whose answer even she wanted to know...

Nandini entered with a breakfast tray in her hand.

Nandini - so devarji here is your breakfast

Laksh smiled and tried taking the tray from nandini's hand but she tightened the grip.

Ragini - (taking the opportunity to escape) main maa ko dekh ke aati hoon...

Laksh looked at nandini confused as she was not giving the plate.

Nandini - maine suna hai tum manik ke first baby ho

Laksh - haa woh toh hai (proudly)

Nandini - toh matlab u r even my baby sooo i will feed u (happily)

Laksh placed a hand on his chest and acted to faint

Nandini (shocked nd tensed) - Laksh!!!

Laksh - haaye itni khushi!!!(nandini was releived and slightly hit his forehead for drama) kahi main iss khushi se behosh naa hojaun