Smile 41: Frustrations

THIRD PERSON's POV

"My lady— we were very sorry abou—"

Ther butler didn't finished his sentence when his lady suddenly throw the face mirror in him— luckily he dudge.

"Screw your sorry!" She hissed "Ang dali dali na nga lang nang pinapagawa ko, nabulilyaso pa!"

All of his staff close their eyes in fear of her — she throws away the belongings he can hold on to her useless staff— she was damn frustrated!

She is rich and has strong connections but how come that Anika cut all that connections in a snap?!— She was mere to frustrate on the thing that happened in a mili seconds!

Anika's scandal proved that the girl herself was not in the video by a source that told that citizen was not Anika— she even found out that they wanted to file a lawsuit against to the uploader for spreading false news. She could almost be found if she had not just paid a hacker, she might have followed the trending online— Fuck!

"You are all useless!" Nanggagalaiti niyang sigaw "Get all out in here— pag bilang ko nang tatlo at nasa harapan ko pa den kayo sisante na kayoooo!"

And in snap— everyone hide!

Their irritated lady was left in the large living room of the mansion — it was just like crazy looking at the things she had broken and thrown away recently— she didn't mind! She is rich, she can afford to change that.

She sat weakly on the floor and cried— she does not want to lose yet! The battle is not over! She wants revenge on her rival named Anika Stephanie Darling Crown— she wants her title! She wants to be the Royal University's Queen Bee — and she will do everything just to get what she deserves!

She opened her cellphone again and went to the official website of their school and looked at the new news that came out she wanted to check something gossip news but it turns out that she could not find anything.

She thought again and looked out the large window of his mansion and smiled with a little memory she remembered.

"Araaay!"

She was crying.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She cried "My knee hurts!"
"Stop it brat!" Her dad hissed "Get up! You are not heiress for nothing! Stop crying!"
"But—!"
"Hush!" Her mother interrupted angrily "Stop whining or we will leave you here outside— you choose!"

Humihikbi siyang tumayo at napayuko sa harap nang mga magulang niya— she was hurt not because of what happened to her it is cause of her parents didn't even had some care for her.

It hurts a five-year-old to be ignored by her parents but she endures because she knows her parents are like this — she grew up soft while his parents were hard.

"Sorry about her"

Ngumiti ang kausap nang kaniyang nga magulang at naaawang tumingin sa kanya.

"No worries!" Ani nito "By the way let's just talk in other day"

Ngumiti ang mga magulang niya dito at tumango.

"No problem—" her mother nodded "but the investment?"
"I'll just send it"

When his parents' guest left, her mother immediately slapped her on the arm, causing her to burst into tears.

"Napaka pasaway mong bata ka!" Her mother shouted "Kita mong may bisita napaka pasaway mo pa!"

Hindi na niya nakayanan ang sakit kaya agad siyang tumakbo papalabas nang bahay.

She knew that moment— she knew every trend of her life. She needs to hard to people see who she was.

She wanted attention!— That's the thing that her family denied her several times, that's why she was still pursuing popularity and being Queen Bee is not an exemption to prove her worth— and to meet that expectation she needs to remove the pest out of her sight— Anika.

"Butler Joo!"

The poor girl's butler immediately ran backwards — when she got in front of her, he immediately bowed in respect of her.

"Lady?"
"Ipalinis mo lahat nang kalat na yan" mariin niyang utos dito "At pakitawagan si Sophia Elizalde Buena— one of my schoolmates."

Agad itong kunaripas nang takbo papalayo sa kanya para utusan lahat nang katulong sa mansyon na maglinis nang mga kalat sa sala— nang makita niyang nagsisilinis na ang lahat ay agad siyang pumunta sa hardin sakto nang pagdating ni Butler Joo na hawak ang cellphone nito.

She smirked as she grabbed her butler's phone.

"Hello?"

She smiled.

"Hi Sophia!"

Lumapad ang pagngisi niya nang marinig niya ang pagtahimik nang kausap niya sa kabilang linya.

"What do you want?"
"What are you, badmouth? don't be such a bitch!" She mocked "Remember Tracy? The coma s— "
"Fuck you!"

She laughed— She was gonna enjoy this.

"— Hindi ako nakikipagbiruan s—"
"So am I" pagputol niya sa sasabihin nang kausap "Let's get this over, Buena— meron akong proposal sayo"

Ilang saglit natahimik ang kanilang linya— napangisi siya dahil dun.

"And what is it?"

She smiled.

"I want to lose Anika in her role as Queen Bee at Royal university— and I know you are one of her rivals in Nick so I want something commotion happened— the type that she will never rise again in great shame"
"And what makes you think na may gagawin ako para mapatalsik siya sa pwesto niya?— Eh sa dami nang ginawa kong kagagahan wala pa rin! Nakakatayo siya lagi!"

She mockingly laughed.

"I do not care! Make way! Keep up! Do something! Because when you do not make way expect your fucking video in school website"
"A-Anong video?"

She smirked.

"Your video with Tracy— you probably know what that is— if you are not stupid!"
"What?!— Anong videoclip?! Wala namang CCTV dun ah?!"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I want the result next week— I'll be patient, do everything! And if it doesn't work— well bitch, bye bye. I'm sure as hell the Garcia family will work out a way to file a case against you for what you did to Tracy, that's a shame for you"
"Wait—!"
"Bye bitch!"

And that she hung up— she smirked.

"Lady drinks po"

She immediately took the drink given to her by her personal butler before drinking— She will gonna chill up for a while and would fucking make sure that any of this day. No more Queen Bitch!— She will gonna make sure of that this time.