Mild suddenly stood up and paced around the room, his one hand caressing his chin and the other placed on his waist. He was whispering things to himself.

"That's impossible. You literally told me everything yesterday. You even said that you dreamt about him, and that his scent reminds you of home. Why can't you suddenly remember? Is it because your back to being human?—" i followed his every move and when i can't understand a single thing he's saying, i have had enough—

"Mild? Have you gone crazy? How did you even meet that guy?" Have they met before? Why didn't i know ahout it then? The trainer didn't mention anything about it either. Wait—what? We're not close, what the hell am i saying?

Mild stopped pacing around and looked at me like i've grown ten heads, "You—" he sighs deeply and sat down at the edge of the bed, "I met him recently. In here, in your room. Gulf, you were sick for one and a half week, your wolf took over. The maids said that, you kept on asking and calling for Mew. You didn't want anyone, heck, you didn't even want me to get near you, because you only want him. You even got jealous and turned into a huge ass wolf, like duh, i'm your bestfriend, aish you brat." He explained and mumbles the last sentence but i heard it loud and clear.

I stared at him for a second before i bursts out laughing, "Y—you're joking, right? Pfft—Mild, whatever you're thinking, stop it!" I wiped away the tears that fell down my face because of how hard i laughed.

Mild narrowed his eyes and huffs, stomping his feet on the ground, "Oi! I'm not joking! Aish, you! Why are you my bestfriend, really? I'm telling the truth! You can even ask the maids or the guards about it, you made a ruckus!" He defended and pouted even more.

I chuckled at his antics and shook my head, "I hate that guy, Mild. I really hate him. So, stop joking okay? I'll undrrstand if you two have met before. But, seriously, stop it." And pointed a finger at him.

Mild sighs again in defeat before standing up, "That's weird. Why can't you suddenly remember anything—" he mumbles to himself again.

I let out a 'tsked' sound and glanced over my room. I stopped midway when i spot an unfamiliar jacket placed messily on the sofa. I don't remember having that kind of jacket on my closet, though? Maybe it's Mild's? No, that's not his style.

"Hey, Mild? The jacket—" i got interrupted when the door bursts open.

"Hello, Good morning. Sorry i took too long. I forgot that the shop opens at 9:00. Oh, my Prince. Are you feeling better?" The man we've been talking about and the least person i ever want to see is now standing three feet away from me wearing a huge grin on his face. What the actual fvck?

I could feel the anger and confusion arises from my body. Before, i could even yell for him to go out. Mild dashes over him.

"U-uhmm. You know what, Mew. I think it's time for Gulf to properly rest. You can visit him some other time—" why is he so near that guy? When did they get so close? Why the hell should i care?

"Why the hell are you here?" I spat.

Mild halted and he glanced at me, warning me to stop whatever i'm about to do. No, i'm not going to fvckin' listen.

Mew looked at me, surprised. His confused gaze shifting between me and Mild. A hint of hurt flashing through his eyes but before i could even see it, it was gone.

His smile wavers, "I'm here to deliver you this—" he gestures on the basket of breads and cheesecakes. "I heared that you're not a huge fan of sweets but i promise you, these are really good—"

I chuckled sarcastically. Can't this guy take a hint?

"Who told you to buy those for me? Are we close? As far as i can remember, i told you to stay away from me." I death glared at him and crossed my arms. Completely staring at his eyes to show that i'm not letting you win this time.

I was completely oblivious when both of them stared at each other like they're communicating with their eyes and when Mild subtlety nudged his shoulder.

Mew blinks a couple of times before he lets out a chuckle, his smile now can clearly be seen as forced, "A-ah, sorry. I—i'm just gonna—go. I—i hope you feel better soon. A-also, we're gonna train after you—" i gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. The nerve of this guy, wow.

"Can you stop? I told you that i don't want you to be my trainer! Why can't you understand that?! I hate you! Stop acting like you fvckin' care! Can you just be real for once?! I know you're a jerk so stop pretending to be kind! It fvckin' makes me sick! Why the heck are you even here?!" I couldn't help but lash out my anger towards him. I really really hate seeing him. The last bit of my self-control completely vanished. I can't stand a fvckin' second when he's near me. Why can't he see that? Is he that blind?!

I looked away trying to catch my breath when i heard a soft thud.

"Gulf! Stop it!" Mild yells. This time, i know he's really annoyed. But, i don't care. The scene of what happened between me and Mew back in the training room makes me so agitated.

"I—it's okay. I understand. I'm sorry, my Pr—Prince Gulf." And then the sound of footsteps running fills my ears. A few seconds later, the sudden slam of the door echoes throughout the whole room.

"Gulf? What the fvck?! Seriously?!" Mild questioned making me look at his direction. His face was flustered, his fists were clenched. He looks mad. Furious. I've never seen him this way.

Were they really that close? I huffed internally. Whatever.

I didn't bother replying. Instead, i stood up and walk towards the bathroom.

"That's it. I'm out. Just call if you need me. I can't stand this." My hand stills when it touches the doorknob. I hear him fixing and collecting his things before trashing them inside his bag.

I stayed quiet and when i know he's standing behind my back, i didn't bother to turn around. I know how prideful i am.

"You can be grumpy any time, i'll understand that. But, you don't have the right to tell those mean things to someone, especially to Mew. I am aware that i don't know what happened between you two but the guy didn't sleep just to take care of you. He skips his classes just to see you. If only you saw how he looked and cared for you—you—Gods, i can't believe this." He huffs before walking straight to the door.

When the door closes, i let out a huge breathe i didn't know i was holding. And that's when i smelt it.

The bitter scent of cedalwood and lavender surrounding the whole place.

The guy didn't sleep just to take care of you. He skips his classes just to see you.

I bit my lip and turned around, catching a glimpse of the basket of foods he was carrying earlier, now scattered on the floor.

The guy didn't sleep just to take care of you. He skips his classes just to see you.

I groaned. What the fvck is wrong with me? Am i really feeling guilty? Over that guy?

Frustrated, I ruffled my hair. Sht.

Am i supposed to remember something?