SIX

Hellooo! I'm hereee again! I'm so sorry, it took me a long while to update again. I was so into reading some nice fics in ao3 the past few days hehe. But, i'm back! And i'll probably update again in 2-3 days. Anyways, How are you guys? I hope you're all doing good hihi. Make sure to keep safe and always eat healthy foods okay? Thank you for always waiting and supporting my story, loveyoulotss lovelies 💛
👀 If you see words underlined like this, that means it's their inner wolf talking.
———————————
(We'll have Gulf's POV soon!)

Mew's POV

"My Prince, i told you for the 11th time. That is not the right way how to hold a sword." I sigh frustratingly. It's been a few hours since we've started to train and 5 days have passed with only getting to teach him how to handle a sword. And..We're not getting anywhere. I groaned internally. I'm starting to think, I'm doing something wrong with what I've been doing for years. Sigh.

Prince Gulf, then, tossed his sword on the ground and glared at me. Here we go again, Mew. Patience. Please.

Great. Now, my wolf showed up. I don't even have the energy to talk back at him. Usually, my wolf will only talk when i'm getting too lost with my own emotions. I guess, now is that time.

"Why don't you do it then? I'm tired. I can't even go and hangout with Lily because of this sht." I ignored how my heart throbs in pain and focus on how Prince Gulf casually sat down on the floor, completely disregarding the fact that his expensive looking ruby armor suit's probably getting all the dirt from it. Lily, huh?

I rolled my eyes at that. He's the only trainee i had who spent 5 days on teaching him how to properly hold a sword. He's so—stubborn and cute.

5 days. This stubborn prince and his stupid red addicting looking mouth.

Then, he's complaining about not having enough time to spend with his girlfriend? Hah, I don't think so.

"No, my Prince. You have to know the idea of sword fighting before this day ends. I've been trying to teach you but i don't know why you don't listen to me." Seriously, he's trying to test my patience. Right now, i'm honestly starting to not care if he's my Prince and that he could get me killed within a second.

He looks up and smirked at me, "Maybe, you're not a great teacher then." He scoffs. My breathe hitched, Excuse me?

I gritted my teeth and clenched the sword that i was holding.

"What did you just say?" I growled lowly. No one. Not even my previous trainees ever said that to me. Not even P'Ton.

Stop. Stop. Mew.

I'm giving my hundred percent in every tasks that I do. How dare he?

Mew. Stop. I know what you're thinking.

I ignored my wolf and stare directly at Gulf's eyes. My competitive side overpowering my rational side.

He seems taken a back for a second, a hint of fear flash through his eyes and before i could take a second look, it was wash away again by his usual mischievous eyes.

"Are you deaf? I said. You. Are. Not. A. Great. Teacher." He teased again while pointing a finger at me. His eyes challenging.

I smirked internally at that. Oh really?

Mew. Don't. Stop it right now.

I put down my own sword at the ground and steps closer to where he's sitting.