SEVEN

Helloo! Here's an update as i promised! I'm sorry that my updates are taking too long. Sometimes, i just feel uninspired and I'm hesitant to write when i'm feeling that way because it might turn out bad. But, i'll try harder for all of you! 💛 Keep safe and thank you for supporting my story still! Loveyoulotss, lovelies! 💛
——————————
Unedited..

Mew's POV

Where am I? What is this?

I look around the unfamiliar place. There were—fireflies. Everywhere. I watch in awe, as they dance underneath the moonlight slowly making the place a lot more attractive than it is. The sound coming from the clear blue water from the pond makes it more calm as it shows the reflection of the trees. Tall dark green trees, especially their leaves that's swinging back and forth as the wind blew up coldly in the air. The moon was making it all look like a paradise. A beautiful escapade. Its light coming from up above was creating a wonderful vibe from the scenery. The stars, the stars showcasing their beauty makes the place a little less lonely.

It's so beautiful. A place i've never seen before and definitely wouldn't forget.

I smile as I walk closer towards the pond.

I was barefoot. I'm only wearing a white shirt and some white pants. I didn't know how i ended up here but i can't even seem to want to go back. I want to stay here. It feels so right. Like—like something i wouldn't want to let go.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath. I feel so calm. It's nice. It's a nice feeling i've never felt before.

But, then. I heard footsteps approaching to where i was standing.

"Mew?"

I turned around and saw him. He was standing there, only a few feet away from me. His hair is flying to every direction because of the wind but he still looks so beautiful. His eyes reflecting the moon, making him more like an angel. He was glowing. He was wearing similar clothes, but why does it looks so good when he wears it?

I bit my lip to suppress another smile.

This is the man of my dreams. My life. My everything. My mate.

I grinned and I opened my arms.

He smiled back and ran quickly to wrapped his arms around my neck.

I sigh in contentment once i felt his warmth. My heart starts to beat at a familiar pace whenever i'm with him. Only him.

"I miss you, love. I was waiting for you back home." He whispered right in my ear like he's trying not to break the calm and romantic vibe surrounding us.

Home. Yes. That's what this feels like.

Home.

"I'm sorry, my Prince. But, i miss you too. So much. You can't even imagine." I tighten my grip around his waist and buried my face into his neck. He smells so good, so sweet. Oranges and some hint of vanilla. Unique but so addicting.

He giggles at that. So cute.

"I'm here now. We're here now. Right where we belong, my love." I almost cried at how this feels so right. The scenery being a witness of our unending love is what makes this more beautiful. A witness of love that once bloomed and will continue to grow as one.