FOUR

HII LOVES 💛 I hope you're all doing fine. Please, stay safe okay? Make sure to drink a lot of water, wear your masks, eat healthy foods, wash your hands well, and don't forget, social distancing okay?

———————

Mew's POV

"What the fvck are you saying?!" I winced once i heard him raised his voice. I must admit, he looks really scary right now. But, what else does he want me to say?

I carefully stood up and notice that he was only wearing a..brown silky robe? Holysht? I gulped and averted my eyes off of his body. It's not a time to fantasize things, Mew.

When my eyes caught his, i almost gasped at the sudden emotion that surfaced in my entire body. It was powerful that i had to gripped my thighs to keep me from falling again.

Get a grip, Mew. What the heck.

"I—i'm sorry. I was here to meet the King. Forgive me if my presence made you uncomfortable, Prince Kanawut." I bowed respectfully. He's still the son of King Kanawut so, i have to pay respect. Even though, he looks so cute with that brown fur robe he's wearing.

"Whatever. Can you please move out of the way—?"

"Babe?" A feminine voice echoed in the hallway. I glanced behind him and..

There, i saw her.

She looks stunning. Her silky light brown hair that is tied up in a messy bun, her breathtakingly beautiful natural brown eyes, her plump red lips, her pointed nose, and her porcelain skin that somewhat glows in the middle of the night. She's perfect.

She's wearing a pink brown robe that matches the one Prince Gulf's wearing and—oh, wait. My eyes widened in realization. Ofcourse.

He was in heat. Heats last for about a week. I chuckled internally, they were together throughout his heat. Their scent mixes up in the air.

"Babe? Why are you here? I told you to stay in our room." I bit my lip and lowered my gaze. They...are living together?

"I was just about to go and get some water. Babe? Who—who is he?" My eyes immediately went up to them and i flinched back when i saw how Gulf tried to hide her behind his back. He really cares about her. Ofcourse, Mew. What do you expect? They're mates. They're destined to protect each other.

I took a step backward and bowed once again, "I-i'm Mew Suppasit, your—your highness. Prince Gulf's trainer." With her beauty, i'm sure she's a princess from another city.

"What?! My trainer?!" I jumped back when Prince Gulf suddenly raised his voice. Again. Does he hate me that much?

"Y-yes, Prince Gulf. Your father talked to me earlier about this matter. I believe will start our training tomorrow morning." I gulped when i saw the change in Prince Gulf's eyes. Sht.

"This can't be happening. Lily, please. Go back in our room and i'll come to you in a bit, okay? I'll also get you some water." I avoided my gaze when Prince Gulf stepped forward and kissed her in the forehead. Their room. I smiled sadly. They really do fit together.

"And you. I want you to leave right this instant." He glared and pointed a finger at me and bumped me in the shoulder when he walk passed by. My eyes got dizzy when i smelled a hint of his scent. Why do i fvcking get so distracted whenever i smell his..scent?

But, i guess that Hypodermic syringe's working. Is it really?

Well, i'm still standing here and not jumping into him and kissing him. So, yeah. I think it's working. Wait—what? That's so wrong, Mew. WAKE UP!