FIVE

Hello guysss! How are youu? I hope all of you are doing alright. Make sure to keep safe and eat plenty of healthy foods okay? Practice proper hygiene and exercise as well! Loveyoulotss!

Enjoyyy and have a nice dayy! Thank you so muchh! 💛

The picture of the training room is not mine. Cr. To the owner 😊
——————————

Mew's POV

Sht. Sht. Ohmygad.

I hurriedly parked my car in front of the mansion and sprinted towards the gate. I didn't even bother turning off the engine or grabbing my keys. This is all that stupid alarm clock's fault.

"Mr. Suppasit?" I stopped infront of the guard yesterday and thank the heavens when I noticed that he was already holding the hypodermic syringe.

I looked at him for a second, and was feeling hesitant to what i'm about to do but i don't have anytime left.

I took a deep breath.

I grabbed the syringe from him and did the work to myself. I can feel how startled he was from my actions but damn. I'm already 10 minutes late! I can't waste anymore time! Fvck. I'm so dead.

"I-i'm so sorry. It's just that i woke up late and Prince Gulf is already waiting for me, so here! And thank you!" I put the syringe back on his hands and sprinted inside. I clutched the swords i was holding, making sure that it won't cause any ruckus.

When i entered the mansion, i was breathing heavily as I scanned the entire place. Wait. I groaned. Where the hell is the training area?!

"You're finally here! Mr.Suppasit, Prince Gulf is already waiting for you at—" I stopped the maid from talking by putting a hand up in front of her face and smiled apologetically.

"Can you take me to him, please? I'm sorry for my rude behavior its just that i'm super duper late." This is the Prince we're talking about. Oh Gosh. I am so dead.

The maid look taken aback for a second before she nodded.

"Oh, y-yes. Please, this way." I breathe a sigh of relief. I really need to apologize properly to these people after i finished the training.

We walk outside the mansion and took a stop behind it. I was about go and question her because all i can see here is a garden, there wasn't even a door or any suspicious looking things. But, then. My eyes widened when she started to open a door that is literally attached to the grass right in the middle of the this place. Holymo—This place is amazing! Like wtf?! A hidden passage?!

She turned to me as she held up the door for me to enter, but when she saw how shocked i was, she chuckled, amused.

I pouted. Hey! Don't judge! It's my first time seeing a place like this!

I walk towards it and look down. Oh! There's a stairs that's connected to the door. Pefect! This place keeps on getting better and better!

"Thank you again for your help." I smiled at the maid and started to head down to this..hidden passage. Or training area or whatever you want to call it.

Once i was inside, the door closed and i tried to adjust my sight from the unfamiliar scene. As i look at the place, my jaw dropped.

 As i look at the place, my jaw dropped