Fake Love | Chapter 11

I felt wet drips of frosty water tickle my nose. Soon followed by a whole splash of it. I woke up in fright, my mouth chattering from the icy water that had now sunken into my pale skin. "What the actual fuck!" I growled. I looked up and Bella was stood there holding a large glass, that was now empty.

"Whoops." Is all she managed to say till I wrestled her to the ground.

"Don't you dare try that on me again. I am not a morning person! Got it?" I hissed.

"Jasper!" I heard her irritating voice, cry out. In seconds Jasper was stood at the door, confused to why I had pinned his girlfriend to the ground and why I was soaked in water.

"Your crazy sister, tipped water on herself and then blamed it on me!" She sobbed. "I was j-just gonna wake her up, to see if she wanted breakfast".

"God you're so irritating! How can you lie so much? It's kinda pathetic!" I said standing up, and pushing past Jasper. But he soon stopped me as his hands digged into my wrist.

"Maddison! What is wrong with you?" he asked his eyes wide, filled with disbelief.

"Oh here we go...Believe miss I'm so fucking fake over there instead of your own sister, wow good job Jasp" I spoke sarcastically. A noise I had never heard from Jasper left his lips. It was almost if he had to force himself from not lashing out at me.

"I'm going out" I murmured, grabbing some clothes to get changed into.

"Oh no, you're certainly not!" Jasper retaliated. Jasper and I had been arguing nonstop since Bella showed up. We usually were like best friends, always there for each other, always being supportive of one another. It kinda hurts to know that he would throw such a good bond of sibling love, away for some girl who has serious issues.

"Yes I am!" I rebutted, ripping my arm away from his hand.

"Don't expect that you will be coming back then!"

"Fuck off," I spoke at almost a whisper. I would never be rude towards my brother but right now he wasn't being the brother I knew. I was kinda disappointed that I was acting like such a brat but I can't stand to be around Bella.

I left my apartment, realising i was still in just my pj shorts and an over sized top. I wandered around the hallway, debating wether to go outside and run over to Dylan's house or quickly go down the hall to the boys house. I decided I would rather embarrass myself in front of four boys I knew then many more people on the streets.

I knocked on there door in a rush, hoping someone would be awake. Luckily Luke was. He opened the door in just a pair of track pants. I couldn't help but stare for a few seconds before looking up at him. He had a smirk on his smug face but his eyes filled with confusion. "What are you doing here?"

"I had a fight with my brother and I was wondering if i could have a shower and get changed here?" I whispered with hope in my tone.

He chuckled deeply. "Yeah sure, the boys are asleep but you can use the shower in my room" he replied leading me up the stairs, his arm resting on my lower back. A shock of electric striked me once he touched me. I tired to hide the small smile that was forming on my lips.

He pushed open the door to his bathroom, throwing a towel at me. "Thanks Luke!" I grinned, shutting the door behind me.

I turned the shower on, steeping inside. Steam soon filled the room as I felt the hot water splash onto my body. I finished one of the best showers of my life. Lucky rich people getting good water service! I grabbed the white towel of the counter wrapping it around my body. I went to grab my under garments, but couldn't find them.

Shit. I left them in Luke's room.

I slightly opened the door, Luke was stood smirking from over at his desk. "Give me my clothes, please."

He laughed at me comment "darling, why don't you just grab them yourself".

"Lucas! I'm not walking around in my towel, I'd appreciate my clothes!" I laughed, shaking my hand.

"Well you don't have to wear the towel" he spoke with a happy grin.

"You are such a dork! Can I please have my clothes now?" I pouted.

He stood up grabbing my pile of clothes and brought them over to me. "Thank you" I said whilst I grabbed them.

"Cause i'm such a great person, can I get a kiss?" he laughed with a smug look.

I raised an eyebrow, but soon pressed a quick peck to his lips. Before shutting the door.

I got changed into a tight black top and a navy blue heigh waisted skirt. I paired it with a pair of black doc martins. I looked into the mirror, tugging at my under eye circles a small sigh leaving my lips. Oh well gonna have to accept I have black under eyes circles, just like my mother used to.

"Hey Luke" I began stepping out of the steamy room as I flicked the fan on.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Uh well I can come to America, I'm just kinda nervou-" I was cut off as Luke's strong arms wrapped around me, spinning me round. Before he realised what he was doing and placed me onto the ground.

"I'm sorry, I just kinda got excited" he laughed awkwardly. Like the time he asked me to be his fake girlfriend. It was weird seeing this side of Luke, he seemed sweet and caring... What side was the real Luke, is all I needed to figure out.

"I'm nervous Luke, plane trips, a new country, your fans, everyones gonna hate me..I don't think I can do it.." I whispered with a shrug.

"Well i'm not gonna leave your side, if that makes you feel any better" he asked.

"No that makes me feel worse!!" I cried sarcastically. "No, I guess that does help, but like I think i'm gonna get a lot of hate..."

"Well you can't listen to them, its hard trust me I know. But i'm gonna make sure you are not getting hate thrown at you for hours" he smiled pressing a soft kiss to my cheek.

I sighed and nodded "Well I guess I will finally get to see America".

I staggered downstairs and into the kitchen where Calum was. His arm was wrapped around Rebecca.Whilst they made pancakes. They were adorable together. I was so insecure being around Rebecca and Meg, they were absolutely stunning. Thats why I don't understand why someone like Luke would choose to fake date someone like me? I sighed at the thought making Rebecca turn to me "you alright?" she asked with a tone full of love.

I nodded in repose "yep, I'm good" I replied with a soft smile.

"Oh Maddie when did you get here?" Calum asks confusion leaked into his voice.

"Earlier this morning."

"Oh ok, well you wants some pancakes!?" he ginned the toothiest smile I've ever seen.

"Yeah, I'm up for some pancakes!" I giggled excitedly. I loved these guys, they weren't only attractive but caring and lovely. They didn't act like top shit as if they were better then everyone else. Although Luke did sometimes, he was getting better but surely something made him act that way. And I was planning to figure it out as soon as I got the chance.

Chapter 11 of Fake love!

The next chapter will be about them going to America, so hope you guys are excited for that. I'll update asap but i'm on holidays at the moment and the internet is really shitty.

Please do vote, comment and follow.

Love you all so much xxxx