Fake Love | Chapter 22

After tea, i had to pull Luke and Jasper apart form their conversation about 'the fray'. I groaned "stop trying to steal him away from me" i laughed sarcastically pulling Luke upstairs.

"Your brother is cool, cooler then you" Luke laughed with a massive grin.

"Hey!" i snapped playfully.

"You like the flash.." he chuckled.

"There is nothing wrong with the Flash" i pouted. He smiled at me, causing me to smile back, like it was contagious.

"I love you, even if you're dorky" Luke smirked. I rolled my eyes, opening my bedroom door. Luke immediately seemed very fascinated. His eyes scanning every inch of it.

Luke's pov:

Maddie gave me a strange look, as i searched around her room. I also thought that rooms always explained your personalty. And i was very intrigued with hers. She had one wall filled with band posters, from Mayday Parade her favourite, green day, foo fighters, blink 182, slow kids at play, the fray, and tones more. She had fairy lights hanging from the room. It wasn't a massive room but cosy. She had a double bed, with a blue and black cover, a bookshelf filled with Cd's, books and photo frames. One wall was filled with photos of quotes, celebrities and photos of Maddie and her friends. I smiled widely, looking over at all the photos. "Luke" she groaned frustrated.

"Em" i hummed.

"My room is shitty, don't look at everything"

"Its not shit, its cute, its you" i smiled facing her before looking at the photos of Maddie. She looked so young in these, she almost had blonde hair when she was a child, and then as she grew up it got darker like everyones. Although in every photo i realised she had the same beautiful smile, before i soon saw after she was about sixteen her smile changed. She didn't show her teeth, it was a fake smile.. I wonder what happened? I've seen her real cute grin but she seemed to not smile as much, compared to when she was younger. "Maddie.. Why don't you smile" i whispered.

"Excuse me?" she said a little taken away.

"I mean.. Like in these photos you used to smile so widely and now you don't" i replied little upset and curious to what happened. Maybe it was nothing and she decided to smile differently but she seemed to hide everything. I know she didn't think anyone cared. But i did. i noticed everything. How her nose crinkles when she laughs and how she doesn't let her arm hang off the bed because she's scared someone will grab her, when she's nervous she becomes extremely quiet, and i just find her amazingly curious. Her flaws were perfect, even if she hates them. She was in her own little fantasy and Maddie saw the world differently to others..

She gave me an almost hurt look, ignoring my question. "I'm sorry i shouldn't have asked" i muttered. She shrugged.

"People change Luke" is all she managed to say. I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her waist, causing her to smile. That same real smile.

Maddies pov:

A few hours had passed.. And i couldn't find Luke anywhere. "Luke.. Luke" i called running through the dark forest that was overgrown. I kept running but it never seemed to end. Where was he?

What used to be a beautiful get away was now a living nightmare. I didn't go near the creek not since Allison... "Luke" i shouted, crying out for the tall blonde boy. I continued to search for him, till i finally saw him. He was ok, he was leant against a rock. A huge sigh or relief left me. I walked up to the love of my life. Asking if he was ok, no response. As i got closer, i realised there was blood, he wouldn't have? No he wouldn't.. Would he?

No, no, no, not again. Not again. I looked down at him his wrists stained in blood. As they were cut vertically down a large knife next to him. "Luke" i screamed to the top of my lungs. "Please, please, no. Why would you do this! No, this isn't fair" i sobbed bringing the boy's lifeless body close to me. "Why!" i screamed, although no response. I looked down at my hands, blood covered them. "Luke" i whispered, sitting holding him. Not caring about anything, what was the point anymore. I grabbed the knife from the ground, bringing it to my stomach. Before stabbing it deep. I groaned in pain, tears dribbling down. I didn't mind the agony, i was finally at peace now... (A/n: This is not the end of the story! xx)

Chapter 22 of fake love!

Please vote, follow and comment what you think of the story so far!

This isn't the end.. I have so much more planned..

I had to write this on my phone, so sorry if it's a bit messy.

Love you lots!! xxxx