She smiles widely and her heavy dark makeup looks even better when she's dressed as a sexy black angel. As she nears us, I can see her eyes are glassy, which only indicates she's drunk. She's shorter than me and she stands straight and seems confident, but with the alcohol and weed running in my veins, in no way is she intimidating me.

"So, Olivia..." She bites down on her lip and I feel Natalie tug on my arm, but I stay rooted to the ground. I feel as confident as ever for this confrontation, more for the reason of being high and drunk, "Did you know the reason why Cam can't get enough of me?"

I want to tell her that I don't, but Natalie beats me to it, "We don't care because he's done with you."

She glares at Natalie before meeting my eyes again and her smile slowly comes back, "He lost his virginity to me..." She chuckles softly before she continues, "You know, whatever he's doing with you in bed... He's done it with me. Everything you like, I taught him that." She smiles bigger now and takes a step closer, "Enjoy it, Livy. I know I do and I'll enjoy it again when he's done with you."

This time I take a step closer and crouch down to meet her eyes. I really don't need to crouch down, but I feel like being a bitch and show her that she doesn't intimidate me. 

"I can't guarantee you he won't go back, but let me tell you something..." Her smile has flatlined and she's now glaring at me, making me smile this time. "If he does. You might need to practice your skills somewhere else while he's with me because if he lands in your hands again..." I shake my head as if shaking something sad in my head, "You're going to have to work extra hard to keep him with you. I've been making him feel real good so if we're done fighting over a guy, I'd like to get back to him."

I think I've stunned her because her eyes are wide and I straighten my back to look down at her and remind her I'm taller than her. I meet Natalies eyes and she's grinning, I turn back to Zoey and her friends who all seemed stunned.

"Are we?" I try to break her out of her stunned faze.

She blinks rapidly before glaring at me again, "Are we what?"

"Done here?" I almost want to laugh at how comical this is. 

This whole time Zoey seemed so confident in her own skin and looked intimidating and now being in front of her when she doesn't know what to do is a whole different side of her I've never seen before.

She looks back to her friends before meeting my eyes again, "Not even close." She turns and her friends follow her out of the kitchen. 

Some people are looking at me, most likely thinking they were going to see a fight. 

Natalie laughs, grabbing my arm, "That was so fucking awesome!" She suddenly frowns, "You really need to talk to Cam. If not, then at least let him know Zoey is harassing you."

Biting my lip, I lower my voice a little, "His mom comes back in two days and Nash hasn't got in trouble since the graffiti he did on that warehouse. I might talk to him tonight. I think his feelings for me are real."

Nodding her head, she smiles excitedly, "I think so too."

Telling her I need to go to the restroom, she says she's going to go see if Vince wants to dance so she can get some other guys jealous. Going in the bathroom, I see my sclera is red and my green iris's practically glowing and I was right about my eyelids being heavy. 

Going back out, I go to the kitchen and find Natalie pouting up at Vince, pulling on his arm. I walk over to the living room and see Penelope and Austin making out in the middle of the people dancing. Walking further in, I stop when I see Cam and Zoey sitting on the steps of the stairwell. She leans into him, biting down her lip before she puts her hand on his arm and whispers something to him which causes him to smile and she says something else which now causes him to laugh.