Why do I feel so cold without you?

}{~ Chapter 3~}{

                               9½ Months later

                         (Saturday, June the 5th)

I woke up due to the first sun shining through my window. With a really loud groan, I turned on my stomach to block the sun. When my BLOODY alarm clock went off telling me its 05:46 AM. I stood up and went to go take a lovely warm shower.

I got out a few minutes later and put on a pink lace bra with a matching pantie, white skinny jeans and an off the sleeve blue crop top, with my brown ankle boots and my infinity engagement ring. It's a nice tape of warm here in Spain. (Yeah I'm living in Spain now. I need to control my thirst before I can go back to London and live with Niall again. Till then I'm living here in Spain and getting help from Dracula... and...*really loud sigh*... Luke, YAY ME! Anyway, yeah sure, I have met other vampires, werewolves, Shape Shifters other angels and fallen ones. But there is no one like me so I'm the first and hopefully the last)

Yeah sure the boys have popped up for a visit now and then but it's mostly the girls: Eleanor, Perrie, Lottie, Fizzy, Gemma, Danielle, Sophie, Kendall, Barbara, Lou and Lux and even Waliyha and Taylor. Anyway, I was walking down my glass steps when I heard a really high-pitch scream coming from down the road.

I walked out of my house while putting on a white hoodie and on the back it says #badblood. Anyway, oh yeah, I saw a guy pinning a poor girl to the wall and he looks pissed and a little drunk. {The girl has darkish brown hair and brown eyes and I think she looks about 2 foot 3 or 4 and the guy well he has black hair with blue tips and I think he has blue or green eyes can't see but his most likely 4 foot 5 or 6}

So me, being me.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned and looked up at me. {Which made me laugh} "Déjanos . pedazo de mierda" I looked down at him and shook my head. Don't ever call me a piece of shit. I grabbed the girl out of his grip and looked down into her green eyes, saying.

"Go! ¡ahora!"

She nodded her head and ran. When I saw she was around the corner I turned to the guy. He looked up at me with anger. He moved to punch me, I ducked down, twisting my body, jumped back up and grabbed his wrist taking steps closer to him. I opened my mouth a little to show my white sharp fangs along with opening my pitch-black wings. He got out my grip and tried to step back but then he hit the wall.

Poor him huh?

He looked at me with pure fear. I took even more steps closer to him, I grabbed his shoulders and pinned him to the wall then lowered my head to his ear.

"Usted sabe quién soy" I hissed like a snake on the last word. He nodded while swallowing hard. "Así que ahora si yo fuera usted, yo nunca muestro mi cara aquí de nuevo" He nodded once again he's head so I let him go.

I watched him run down the road and almost ran into a lamp post. I started to laugh thinking somehow this was really funniest things ever. I was still laughing just now I was dabbled over when I heard clapping behind me so I turned and saw about 2 or 3 feet away from me Michael, Ashton, Calum and...Great...LUKE!!!! I shook my head at them with a smile.

I was about to ask what they were doing here when suddenly I felt strong arms going around my waist pulling me to their chest. I laughed and turned my head so I could give Ashton a kiss on the forehead. He laughed and released me.

Calum was by my right side also giving me a strong hug, I hugged back and gave him a kiss on the cheek while Michael came out of nowhere and gave me a bone-crushing hug and also swinging me around. I was laughing my ass off at him and yelled for him to let me go! He put me down and gave me a kiss on both my cheeks making me giggle. I saw Luke had he's back to us. He was looking at a couple walking down the street. So I shook my head and jumped on his back.