Me?

4 Years later

//Monday, May the 19th//

'D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things that nobody else sees'

I groaned into my pillow, feeling around for my phone. Once I found it, I turned off the alarm, got up. I stumbled into my bathroom, stripping out of the white t-shirt and my lime green shorts.

I washed my hair, washed my body, shaved, brushed my teeth and got out. After I dried off everything, I put on a black t-shirt, blue ripped short jeans, a black and white Balmain Blazer and grey Belladonna Combat Boots.

I walked out of my closet and to my mirror putting on green eyeliner, light blush and blue lipstick. A lip piercing and a choker necklace. I walked out of my room and to the kitchen, walking to the fridge I grabbed my 'punk is the new pink' cup poured the blood into it and walked to the living room.

I turned the TV on then switched it to grown-ups 2, I pulled my legs under me, snuggled into a blue fluffy blanket and relaxed. By the time the credits come on the TV, it was already 9 minutes past 7 pm. turning the TV off, I walked to the fridge, grabbed the milk, and a carton of eggs, cheese and bacon.

I started mixing the eggs, and frayed the bacon, dishing it all up into a plate; I went back into the living room and ate my food. I watched some more movies, when I looked again at the time I saw it was just before 11 pm, I smirked and jumped off of the couch.

I ran out, stopped and looked back at my house; I blew a kiss at it, then ran into the woods. I jumped over rocks, onto the big tree, I suddenly smelled that breathe taking smell that drives me crazy, climbing onto a higher branch, crawling to the end of it.

I looked down at my prey with wonder; jumping down behind him, I walked slowly and stood next to him. The boy looked at me through the corner of his eye. I turned to him, looked in his eyes.

"run"

I whispered, showing off my fangs. His eyes grew wide and he took off running into the night.

I smirked and raced after him. I saw the fear in his eyes, I saw through his soul. It's so pure... Like silk... I've seen something like that, long ago.

"You lied to me, Harry!"

"I tried to protect you!"

"From my own people!"

"They were going to kill you!"

"Get out of my house, Harry"

"What's gotten into you!"

I leaned against a lamp poll, taking deep breaths

"Where did you go"

I whispered to nothing but darkness.

I kept looking around me, the stupid human ran into an allay. Why do they even do that?

"I thought we had an agreement. You don't hunt on our territory and we don't kill your kind."

I crossed my arms, smirking up at the shadow.

"Didn't forget at all. I just don't care" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Go home downworlder."

Sighing, I rolled my eyes and pushed off the pole.

"Next time, we'll kill you"

I put my hands up and started walking away. Laughing.

"You say that all the time"

I looked back at the shadow through my eyelashes.

"See you soon, Alec"

I roamed the streets for a few hours when I saw the town's old run-down bridge, I climbed onto the edge, looking at the river under me.

"I've tried killing myself so many times on this very bridge, yet, I still live"

I said, with tears rolling down my cheeks. I turned, looking at the hooded figure standing behind me. The figure stepped out of the shadows and lifted their head.

I gasped, in my mist of being speechless, I stepped wrong and fell off the bridge.

The last thing I saw was my  face staring back at me

Hope this update will make y'all happy. I tried really hard, so, Yeah. 

~Kitty