Why must I burn with desire? If I'm With Those Who Favour Fire

}{~ Chapter 2 ~}{

                               }{~ Spain ~}{

                  (Saturday, December the 17th)

I woke up to Niall shaking like a madman next to me. I looked out the window to see Spain's lights turning off at the first light of dawn. I looked back down at Niall to see his covered in sweat. I put my hand on his forehead, only to feel his burning up...and fast. 

I have never seen Niall like this before, he kept saying "I will go...in her place ...Please take... Me... Not...Her... She can't... I-I..." I shook my head at his state. I don't know what he was about to say but I had to stop him, knowing he would do the same for me. I said something he once said to me when I was having a bad dream.

"Tá sé ach aisling" 

That must have helped because his muscles started to slowly relax. {Niall taught me a little Irish the first day I came to London, so in other words when Niall and I can't talk at that moment privately} I kissed Niall on the forehead and looked at the time.

6:14 AM 

I still can't believe Niall got me to say yes to come with them to Spain. To explain to you everything, while they are busy with their interviews, I'm going to find out what happened to my mother. Niall knows I wanted to see her again. I just really, deep down inside, want to know what my dad was. Like was he an angel to or what? 

 "Rose where are we?" 

I looked down to see Niall trying to sit up next to me, he looks different in away. The way he looks when he wakes up, almost... older. I don't know why. Then it hit me! it'sour anniversary! I mean Oh! Wait! Wait! No! We aren't dating. 

It's our anniversary of how long we have known each other. Bedsides' I have a 'b-boyfriend', and Niall has his...food, I guess. Why do I stutter when I say, boyfriend? Because Simon thought I needed one, someone to keep me 'busy'  so on my 23rd birthday he made me sign a contract with Luke Hemmings {Lead guitar and vocals from 5SOS} 

I really do like Luke it's just... sometimes...weird when I go on tour with them, not only am I a songwriter and sometimes back up dancer for some singer's on their tours, I also help out with the instruments. I'm Luke's...girlfriend, well now then there is 5SOS fans that hate me along with the directioners to, 

why? I'll tell you why! 

Because I'm with One Direction all the time on & off tours and I'm with 5SOS on & off tours and I'm dating Luke Hemmings. So yeah, my life is "perfect" But! I never did want Luke to be my boyfriend! Well, it's kind of too late for us to go back now since we have been together for about 1½ years and I really do love him. And yes the contract did end last year, but...um...Luke and I kept in touch, so now we are officially dating. 

"Huh? oh, sorry, Nia. We're in Spain!"

Niall looked up at me with sympathy. Niall knows when I think about Luke or when I'm just really in my I-will-kill-you-mood "You okay Rose?"  Niall asked. I looked back down at him. "Yeah, why you ask, Nia?" I gave Niall a little smile. He looked at Zayn then looked back a. "Well you look like Zayn when someone's taking too...long in the...bathroom"  

He said. I looked at Zayn then at him and started to laugh. 

We got off the plane at about 10:16 am. I told the boys too go to the hotel and unpack, I will meet up with them at Nando's in a minute. I just needed to talk to someone that I last saw when I was 4.