~Chapter 3~ I will give my life to a player like you in a heartbeat

~recap~

Beeeeeeeeeeeeep "(charge!......clear)......(charge!......clear)......(charge!......clear)...."We're losing her!!!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________beep^^^^

A year later

~present~

{2015}

(Saturday, January the 1st)

"Babe wake up or we going to have a repeat of yesterday!"

I groaned into the pillow, turned onto my belly and hid my face in between them to block the sun and that stupid deep voice.

When I started to drift back to sleep, someone walked into my room. I heard movement next to me and a deep sigh following it.

I screeched and shot straight up; I turned my head to the right and give him a death-glare. He laughed and walked out. "S'not like I didn't warn ya, love!" He shouted in his deep British voice. I shook my head and got out of my now cold, wet bed.

I made my way to the in-suite bathroom and stripped myself from my grey; wet-shirt that has Fuck you, let's start a band printed in white on the front, my white gym shorts then got into the steaming-hot shower. I washed my body, shaved my legs and underarms then washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I turned the shower off, shook my head like a dog and got out.

I put a fluffy cream towel around me and walked out to my room while combing through my hair with my fingers.

I walked past my, now dry and made up, a bed to the walk-in-closet with a smile on my face.

I put on a white lassie bra and grey lassie panties, USA stars and stripes leggings, blue H&M denim shorts, a black 'school sucks start a band' tank top with black hi-top sneakers and a grey H&M hooded jacket.

I shook my hair a little to make it wild but decided to put on a black 'bad hair day' beanie. I walked out the closet and to my mirror in front of my bed.

I smiled at my look while putting on a 'H' pendant necklace, a diamond music note pendant and my diamond infinity engagement ring then moved on to my makeup.

I did my eyes a smoky look to bring the grey out and pink lip gloss.

I ran out of my room in a hurry and went straight to the fridge to get a blood pack.

I looked for a cup and found my clean kitty cup on the sink under all the dirty dishes. I poured the blood slowly into the cup while humming:

A trophy father's trophy son by SWS.

Making my way to the living room still humming. I sat down on the cream colour couch with a deep sigh escaping my lips and put the TV on my favourite movie: Warm Bodies.

I pulled my legs under me and started slowly drinking the blood. When I was halfway through the movie I heard someone groan and yawn coming down the stairs, I looked over the back of the couch and smiled.