Chapter 18

"Stop it, Laina," Dani cried out.
    "Dani?"
    "This isn't you, I know it isn't  even if I just met you two weeks ago, don't  turn evil," Dani say with her hands on my shoulder's  not letting me walk away. Luce then came around and nudged the sword away with his foot from me knowing it'll  burn him.
    My eyes slowly turned back to a hazel green and Dani smiles at me.
    "We need a girls night," she says and tears whelmed up in my eyes and I couldn't help but laugh, she laughed with me.
    "Master, mind if we-" Dani started but Luce interrupted  her.
    "Yes," he immediately  says and Dani smiled, grabbed my hands, and we rushed down the corridors as Luce grabbed the sword with a cloth and walked to my room to put it away.

    Dani and I came to a room which I'm  guessing is her room.
    "Okay, so I'm  thinking movie, dress up, what do you wanna do?"she encouraged and I just shrugged and sat on her bed.
   " hmm," she says and handed me a case filled with dvd. "Pick a movie," I gave a nod and started flipping through all the movies.
    "You wear make up right?" She asked and I just nodded. "Good, this will take you mind off of anything thats bothering you, you know you can tell me anything right?" I shrugged again and she sighed.
    "So... do you have a boyfriend?" I looked up at her with a sly grin and laughed as I shook my head once more.
    "Any crushes then?"
    My expression gave way as my grin turned into a smile and I swayed a tiny bit
     "Oooh, tell me, is it someone who is here? Human world?" She asked excitedly and I just shrugged in responce because if I say anything then my crush would find out sooner or later, though I know for a fact he doesn't like anyone. The only reason why he's soft on me is because hes protecting  me... so I think anyhow. "Oh come on Laina, I'll  tell you my crush if you tell me yours," she bribed and I just sighed as I smiled at her.
   Get loose its a girls night.
   I sighed again by my own thought and I put the movies to the side and lay a hand under my chin.
   "Fine, spill," she smiled broadly at me.
    "Felix, ugh he is so dreamy! Don't ya think?"
    I frowned, honestly I didnt like how my ex best friend had kissed me. Should I tell her he liked me?
    "Why don't you ask him?"
    "No Imma wait for him to ask me," she told me
    Doubt that'll happen
   "Good luck with that."
    "So who's  your crush?"
    I looked around the room then, and saw the make up bag on her dresser and hopped up to grab it. "How about we do our make up on each other?" I asked, I knew I was stalling, but I didn't want to admit it to myself either that I really like Luce.
    "Fun!" She says and we sat on her bed together and I was glad I changed the subject and we ended up talking about the boxing ring.
    "I believe I'm  weak," she was saying as I smudge the  blue shadow on her eyelids.
    "I can help you if you like?" I offered.
     "You'll  do that for me?"
     "Of course," I say with a smile. " When I became a huntress I didn't know how to fight. I grabbed the sword and the power from it seemed to control me. Though I don't  need it now as it is apart of me now," I whispered and dab lipstick on her lips.
    "Thank you, it's  quite embarrassing  to confront everyone and always gets defeated, I'm  in the lower class because of it. Lucifer doesnt think I'm  capable to fight if wars happens or if they need me for missions. So I never leave here." As she explained and I finished her makeup I sighed.
    "I'll help you, Dani, dont worry," I smiled at her and she smiled to as she grabbed a makeup brush to start painting my face.

   When my makeup was done we both walked to the mirror, " damn, we're hot!" She beemed and I laughed. I was beautiful I had to admit. My makeup was black and purple eye shadow and just the right colors to perfect my complection.
    "Now for the dresses," she beemed and I went over to her closet.
    "I'm  not a fan of dresses," I told her and she glanced  at me.
    "But tonight, lets see if we can attract our lovers," with that remark she wiggled her eyebrows at me and I blushed.
    Luce doesn't  like me, so why would I bother?
    She pulled out a blue dress and pressed it to herself and looked at the full body mirror on the wall, "I think this one," she says and I nodded giving a slight smile as I looked through her wardrobe.
   "He won't  like me," I whispered so low I hope she didnt hear, but she did.
    "Why not?"
     "I just know okay," I say with a sigh.
     "You dont have to ya know, I just don't want to wait for Felix any longer," I couldnt help but laugh and I nodded.
    "Ok, I don't  though but lets get a much sexier dress, shall we," I say and searched through her closet once more as she got even more excited.
    After she was dressed I wiped the makeup off my face.
    "Ready?" I asked and held a arm out to her.
     "Nervous," she squealed as she placed her arm onto mine.
     "You're hot, don't  worry," I say in encouragement and we walked out the door and walked down the corrider to head to Felix's  room.