Chapter 11

"Laina!"
    I heard Luce called after me, a few demons stopped to stare as I stopped and froze in place. I didnt turned to him, I knew he would ask questions I dont have the answers for.
    "Laina," he repeats, now standing behind me.
     "What Lucifer?" At that I felt him shudder. Why would he cringe by his own name?
    "Who told you that?" He asked softly and I turned to face him, tears streaming down my face.
    "Felix, " I whispered. I was afraid Luce would get onto him, worse, to kill him. Luce took a step forward and slowly wiped my tears away, the grey glow now circling him once more.
   "Why do you keep glowing Luce?"
   All the demons froze at the name I called him.
    "It's  your instincts darling, though you are home now," Luce whispers and I furrowed my high brows. Then gasped as a memory returned.

   "Well isnt this a beautiful surprise?"
    "Your kind is supposed  to be extinct!"
    And I killed then, I looked down at the sword which was glowing with designs all over it.

   Coming back to reality, Luce was staring at me with a worried look as another memory came.

   Lilly telling her true loves story then her hands on my head speaking in tongue before asking me how I feel.
  "You're  the only that survived it, you're  strong"
   "You're  the chosen one, Laina"

   I was now breathing heavy as memories starts to return, I took a step back in shock as I stared blankly at Luce before another memory came and I froze completely at it.

   I followed the grey glow towards the VIP section with my sword at my side,as I opened the door I saw Luce and he smiled evily at me.
   "Well well, "he says clapping his hands once.
   "Lucifer king of hell,"
   His grin deepened as he peered at me.
    "The one and only my young warrior," he says.

   I jumped back, without a word to Luce, who still had a worried look on his face, I ran.

   I ran so fast towards my room that I didnt even glance at Felix who was bringing me food.
   I shut the door and locked it, I sobbed and had a hard time breathing as all the memories flowed back to me.
    I screamed and through the dresser, which slammed into the wall and shattered. I then through the lamp which shatted as well as it slammed against the closet door. I cried, I felt betrayed. Then realized why? They didnt hide anything, they told me everything they knew.
   Then I realized I denied my fate.
   And I still do, I'll  do it for good, I think. I didn't  know how it works.
   I lay in a ball on the bed which my hands practically pulling my hair out. Screnching my eyes closed tightly
  A knock came at the door then.
   "GO AWAY!!!!" I screamed, I was angry, but towards myself, but at the same time I dont know why.
    "Laina?" Felix says behind the door worried, "Laina, open the door, please," he added. Several minutes went by before I sat up, then go to open it but just a crack to peer at him.
   He looked at me with a worried expression, I saw the food now laying at his feet.
    "What do you want?"
    "Are you okay?"
    I shook my head.
    "Do you want to talk about it?"
    I looked at him once more. Thinking about it, he has always been there for me, every day he has. He and Luce told me as much as they could about my destiny and I just never really believed them.
   I opened the door wide enough for him to come in and I grabbed my food from the floor and locked it behind me and goes to sit on my bed. I picked at my food before I began to speak.
    "My memories came back," I whispered and he froze.
   "And you're  angry? Why?"
   "I denied it, I didnt want it," I say, "i killed two vampires, and a horned girl, met Lilly, a witch and she put my souls together."
   He then looked at me confused, I noticed.
   "She made sure my human side stays, so I'm  half evil, half human.... huntress," I whispered and his mouth gaped in shock.
   "Thats a powerful binding...," he says and I just shrugged.
    "She said something about me being the chosen one or something,"I whispered.
    "That I have no clue about," he says honestly and a forced knock came to my door and I rolled my eyes, knowing it was Luce. I saw Felix shaking in fear.
   "Luce isn't  going to hurt you," I told him
   "He could," he whispered very low, guessing to make sure Luce doesnt hear," I have to leave," he says and I rolled my eyes
  "The window I guess,"I muttered, " leave through the window." At that he nodded and left through it and I sighed as I  go to open the door. Before he goes to kick the door down after ten harsh knocking I opened the door and he flew in unwillingly. I smirked down at him as he sat up on the floor.
   "Hey Luce, what do you want?" The talk with Felix calmed me. I still didn't  accept my self but its the first step I guess.
   "To make sure you're  okay, Laina," he says
  The grey glow started to swirl around him once more. Ugh what does it mean!!!
    He saw me staring around him but staring at him as well.
    "I'm  glowing still?" He asked.
    "Felix was glowing blue
Though yours is grey, but patterns when others doesnt," I say not hesitating. He got up onto his feet and now stood in front of me.
    "So, Felix doesnt have an answer so I will ask you," I say and he looked at me confused.

   "What am I a chosen one for?"