Chapter 15

Next few days came in a blur, I walked out of my room pulling my shirt down as I stared at the ground, bumping into Luce while doing so. I looked up and we were face to face, silently staring into each others eyes for what seem like several minutes.
    "Are you ready?" I let my breath go when he finally broke the silence after five minutes
   I looked at his lips then up to his eyes and forced myself to nod to break the trance he had over me, he then smirked.
    "Well okay then," he muttered  and backed up and left to the other direction towards the boxing ring.  "Aren't  you coming?" He asked over his shoulder when he stopped at the entrance of the staircase.
    "Y-yes," I stuttered and went after him.

   We both climbed into the ring and I pulled my hair back into a ponytail while he just stood there with his hands together in front of him.
    "Ladies and gentlemen,  I present to you two most strongest components,  Lucifer!!! " the ref says into the microphone everyone roared and clapped, " and Laina!!!!" He says shortly after as he held a hand over at each of us.
   Really, Luce, you pulled a full house?! I wanted to yell at him but I didnt want to show any weakness even though I had none. Except when he's  staring into your eyes my mind scolds and I shook my head at the thought, seeing Luce tilt his head.
    "Please, shake hands," the ref says. When we grasp each others hands a jolt of electricity went through my arm and I try not to move from the surprise. I then looked up at Luce.
    Don't  look into his eyes!
    I looked down trying to find the weaknesses into his movemoves as we backed up away from each other.
    "Countdown before we start so prepare.... 5!!" The ref says

I see Luce shifts, his legs seemed a good hit.

"4!!!"

Wait I'm  supposed to lose on purpose!
Lai, put it to a good show that way it'll  be believable,  you'll  still have your reputation high that high so still look for weaknesses

"3"

   I then tilt my head, the patterns that surrounds Luce was calm but his eyes shown a different feeling.

"2!!!"

  I got ready to charge at Luce, seeing everyone that wasn't  here before, which is almost everyone, tensed in their seats.

"1!!!"

   And with that I shoved my feet forward ,charging at him full force and my foot took contact into his hip and I flipped him, pulling his arm behind him. I heard a growl escape his throat, and at the speed of lightning he rolled over and now ontop of me and pressed my arms above my head.
    "You're  supposed to let me win," he hissed silently into my ear.
    "I am making it believable  that way my reputation  is high, keep this up, I will keep my word," I whispered back and I felt him shift as he hovered me. I hit his stomach hard with my knee and he groaned and loosened his grip, taking the chance to get to the other side of the ring.
    "Oh, Lucifer, please spare a little girl as I," I playfully begged as we circled around the ring. He tilted his head but played along, grinning.
   "No," he said matter of factly. Seeing him start to glow again and the patterns starting to pace.
    "Come at me!!!" I screamed which took him aback. I charged him and flew downword, spinning and knocked him down as I did before. He ripped out a growl and grabbed my shirt and threw me.
    He literally threw me!
    I slammed against a pole of the ring and I slumped in pain.
    "Laina are you okay?" He asked worried with a hand on my shoulder as he saw I wasnt moving.
     I muttered and he leaned down.
   "Repeat?"
    "Make it believable," I muttered with a grin on my face as I whispered a little louder, I swept my feet under his knocking him down.
     But that move backfired.
    He fucking fell forward and fell ontop of me! I didnt notice of how he was hovering me before. I groaned as He chuckled into my ear and sat up.
    "You lose," he says aloud with a grin on his face.
     I stay on the ground breathing heavily as he sat ontop of me. He looked down at me and I saw the patterns circulating wildly. I started to breath faster my heart racing, watching in panic as the patterns flew faster.

   Then I met his eyes with my own and I froze, lost inside his crimson eyes as he stared down at me. I sat up,  now face to face, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion and as my breath stuck in my throat as I continued to get lost in his eyes.
    Then the clapping broke the trance and I scrambled out from under him and moved away. Thankfully, the demons and fallen angels couldnt see of what just happened because everyone was on the other side.

   But when I looked down acting defeated.

    Felix stood below, mouth agape  with a shocked look upon his face.

    And I knew at that moment that he saw it all.