Chapter Fourteen

"Get up! Get up!"

"Oh God! Oh God No! No!"

"Get the Apollo children now! He's losing blood!"

Thalia eyes scanned over the camp she had known for so long as the cabins burned to the ground. She would never forget the screams of the demigods as they lay on the ground, covered in their own blood, burned to a crisp or clutching a once attached limb.

"Thalia! Thalia!" A muffled voice screamed at her. Shaking her hand as her senses finally sharpened back up. She looked over at Atlanta who was clutching a young girl no older than seven. She appeared to be a child of Athena but most of her skin and hair had been burned off.

"Take her to the infirmary now!" Thalia ordered as she helped Atlanta carry the young girl. The Athena child screamed in pain as her flesh began to slide off the bone. Thalia almost passed out from the sight but knew she needed to be at the infirmary or else it would be to late. The pair carried the child a couple hundred yards before finally seeing the infirmary.

"We're almost there!" Thalia reassured the now unconscious child. Thalia grunted as she struggled to run with the child. Almost there almost there.

BOOM!

The blast caused the trio to be knocked to the ground roughly. Thalia hit her head hard and was immediately dazed. Her vision spun as she tried to make sense as to what just happened. The infirmary! She finally realized. It was gone. Thalia vision began to blacken as she turned her head to the side. The last thing she saw was the cold, dead eyes of the Athena child that laid beside her. Dead.

-15 Hours Ago-

"My Lady. We have to hurry!"

"I know Thalia! We're packing everything up as quickly as we can!" Artemis said as she helped the younger hunters pack away their belongings. Thalia huffed as she paced back and forth. If this intel was correct and there was going to be an attack on camp tomorrow then they would need every soldier they could get. If the rumors were correct and that Moros had been planing this...this invasion for years then there was no telling what he might throw at them. It especially didn't help their case if Annabeth was planning the attack. Gods know what her mind is capable of.

"We're ready." Artemis interrupted her thoughts. The Goddess ordered the girls to hold hands as she prepared to flash them away to Long Island. Thalia and the others immediately clenched their eyes as they felt themselves begin to transport away. Mere seconds later the sound of waves splashing against sand filled their ears. Thalia opened her eyes and smiled at the scent in the air.

"Home." She muttered to herself. Her nostalgia was short lived as Artemis ordered them to walk towards the camp's entrance.

"Phoebe. Blow the horn." Artemis said. Phoebe nodded as she brought out a ox horn. The piercing deep sound filled the air announcing the arrival of the Hunters. They continued their trek up the hill for a moment before finally reaching the top. Peleus who was curled around the Golden Fleece huffed steam at the group which they took as a signal allowing them to pass. Demigods who had been patrolling through the area bowed before Artemis as they began their walk down into camp. The male guards especially made sure to keep their eyes on the ground as they didn't want to lose their sacred jewels today.

"Girls I want you to go to my cabin and do what ever you need to do. Thalia you're with me." Artemis stated as she made her way to the big house. Thalia followed in tow as she looked around camp. It had changed over the year she realized. There were more demigods than ever before. Cabins were everywhere as the Gods kept their word on her cousins request. Her eyes glanced over to a cabin that look different to the rest. It was a simple black and gold cabin that had statues of a wolf and tiger at each side. She could feel it's power even from here. Thalia almost gasped as she finally made the realization that this was Percy's cabin. Sadness resonated throughout Thalia as she realized just how much she missed that damn seaweed brain. He was still stuck in Tartarus but they needed him here to help with the war.