No one can stop me

2 months later
__

Haechan kinda of forgot about trying to find out about marks past. It wasn't a topic that got brought up every day.

Haechan decided to walk to school by himself today.

He was feeling hyper today. Maybe it was because he drunk 4 cups of coffee and woke up early. But he just felt like the day was going to be a good day.

As haechan skipped down the sidewalk he that was by a local park he heard foot steps behind him.

He stopped skipping and decided to just walk. The foot steps where right behind him. He could tell.

He stopped walking and turned around.

There stood a man. He was definitely young maybe around the age of 19-22.

"U.. Um may I help you"

Haechan said at the man who looked to be a little sketchy. His head hurts g low as he looked at the ground.

Haechan couldn't see his face. "Sir." Then the man finally spoke. "You look very innocent" Haechan froze to the weird man's words.

Haechan turned around and started walking away from the man. He stopped again as he heard the man's foot steps move. He was still following him.

Haechan turned around as he was getting frustrated. "Sir please stop following me I have to get to school". Haechan said getting g angry at the man.

" I bet your a virgin aren't you"

At this point haechan was getting a little scared.

"E.. Excuse me"

The man walked up to haechan.

"I can change that"

The man took hold of haechan waist.

"Let go of me you perv"

"Now why would I do that"

As the man was about to kiss haechan a car pulled up very fast. The man stopped what he was doing as he saw the car.

The person got out of the car. It was mark.

As mark walked to the man he let go of haechan waist. Mark told haechan to get in the car.

He did as he was told. "I wonder what mark is telling that perv" Haechan said as he looked out the window at mark and the guy talking.

All the sudden he saw mark punch the guy to the ground and kick him multiple times.

Mark walked back to his side of the car and got in then drove of leaving the guy on the ground.

"Why did you have to beat him up so bad mark"

"Because he deserves it"

"He kinda did but still you can't just go around and hit people"

"Oh yeah and why not. NO ONE can stop me from doing it. Not even you"

Haechan saw a look in marks eyes that he didn't like. It was a mean look.

He sat back in his seat and didn't talk the whole time in the car. When they pulled up to the school he basically ran from mark and went to his first class.

Haechan thought the same thing all day.

"What if this has something to do with his past. "