AFTER PARTY

Haechan stayed home the next day. He woke up around 12pm so he was late for school anyways.

He woke up with a headache not just from the alcohol but from crying all night.

He didn't know why he cried over mark. Or even felt so strongly of him. They bearly even knew each other but he still felt so much for mark.

He went down stairs and got some headache medicine and fixed him a bowl of cereal.

As he heard foot steps come down the stairs he turned around.

He saw mark and rolled his eyes. Turning back to eat his cereal he didn't even want to look at mark.

He was so angry at home that he could throw the cereal at him.

"Oh look who it is mr. Hoe I never even met before bros"

"Oh shut up haechan"

"Dang I would have thought you would say sorry. "

"No"

"Okay"

Haechan walked off without even looking at mark.

Mark didn't know how to feel. He wanted to shrugg the feelings off but he felt bad and also mad at haechan because his friends won't even talk to him.

__

Haechan decided to get dressed and wall around town maybe stop bye so stores and get a few things.

He didn't want to say anything but he knew mark was following him in his car.

Haechan's POV

I  didn't care that mark was following me but then I started getting mad as he had been following me for nearly 30minutes.

He is so stupid. He thinks he is hiding but how hard is it to point out a bright colored Mustang.

I finally had enough and called him.

Marks POV

My phone ringed and it was haechan I felt a panic. I had been following him for nearly 30 minutes.

"Hello"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT MARK"

"What are toy talking about "

"It's not hard to point out a damn bright colored Mustang "

"Im just fixing to go to the store and you happen to be on my path. "

"You are a liar. You always lie mark. You push me away then you want to stay close to me. Well im pushing you away now. How about you go find someone to fuck"

He hung up on me.

I looked down for a split second and he was gone.

Shit.

End of POV's

Haechan ran into a cafe where he got some coffee and some more to eat.

He played on his phone a little until this cute guy sat in front of him.

"So"

"So do I know you"

"Oh umm sorry. I'm Johnny mark's friend I'm pretty sure we have met once. "

"Yeah you looked familiar"

"You are haechan right the new kid"

"Yes and if mark sent you to spy on my please leave"

"What the hell no. I just wanted to sit bye you because I want to get to know you more"

"Why. I'm not popular and I'm a nerd"

"Well you are pretty cute"

__

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm so sorry for the long hold on updating this book and the others I have wrote if you have read those. I decided to log out of my account because I was afraid it was going to get hacked nut I'm back now.

Again I'm so sorry for the wait.