Moving In

Haechan walked into his new home. He saw two men standing in front of him. His mom smiled and went to hug the older male.

"Haechan honey this is my boyfriend Mr. Lee and his son Mark. "

"Nice to finally meet you son"

"Nice to meet you Mr. Lee and you to Mark"

"Nice to meet you too haechan"

"And haechan just call me dad if you are comfortable with that"

"Y.. Yes sir"

Haechan wasn't to sad over his dads death because it has been 4 years since it happened.

Of course he is sad when it comes to thought that his dad died but he is ready to move on and he is happy for his mom.

"Do you need help with those bags Mrs. Lee"

"Mark you can call me mom and yes"

"Okay mom"

Haechan studied Mark.

He was so handsome.

He was tanned.

He was strong.

Haechan snapped out of his thoughts and started helping Mark with the luggage.

"So um how old are you" Mark said as he smiled at haechan who was struggling with the box with books in it.

"I'm 16. What about you? "

"I'm 17 and let me help you with that"

__

All the boxes were in the house. "Let me show you to your room" Mark said to haechan. "Okay"

They walked up the stairs and into a hallway.

"There are some bathrooms in this halfway and some bedrooms"

"Okay"

"This is your bedroom"

"It's beautiful"

"I know right, the bathroom is in that door and it's getting late so I'm going to go to bed in the room across from yours so see you in the morning"

"Okay goodnight"

"Goodnight"