Im looking forwars to it

Johnny and haechan talked for a while that day. They got each other's number and texted a lot.

Has haechan walked into the house it felt empty but he thought mark was still in the house.

"I don't care if he is here or not I'm going to my room"

As haechan walked to his room he heard something coming from marks room.

"Mark are you here"

There was no answer

Haechan walked into marks room. It felt like something was off. Like someone had been in there.

As he went to turn and walk out he was stopped by a someone.

"Who the hell are you"

"Don't worry about that sweet heart"

As the guy said that he put a cloth over haechan's mouth and nose. Within the seconds haechan grew weak and sleepy and passed out.

The guy picked him up and put him into a van with a couple of other guys. The soon drove away.

"What the hell man you said you want going to touch the boy"

"Yeah plus why would you he has nothing to do with this"

"All of you shut up he has a lot to do with this don't you get it"

All the unknown guys looked at the other.

"This boy is his new stepbrother. I don't know they are close or not but more than likely he doesn't want him dead. "

"Oohhh your smart"

"Yeah I know I am"

__
8:45pm

Time passed buy as mark stayed out late with his friends. He walked into the house.

"Hey mom, dad. What are you guys doing"

"Nothing son, just doing some things around the house" Marks dad said as he folded some laundry. "Hey have you seen mark" Haechan's mom was curious because she thought he was with mark.

"I.. I thought he was here"

"No. I thought he was with you"

"He might just be staying the night with someone"

"Okay"

It seemed weird to mark that haechan might have been staying the night with someone.

But he brushed the feeling of and went straight to bed.

__

After the weekend

Haechan didn't come to school and didn't come home Sunday. The finally set out a search warrant for him.

There was no luck. No one found him.

Mark walked into his bedroom exhausted from looking for haechan.

He saw a note on his desk that was dated Saturday morning.

To mark

It's been a long time since I saw you buddy. why is that? Oh I forgot because you PUT ME IN JAIL. Well I'm out now and I want revenge.

As you may know. Your little stepbrother has been gone. And that's because of me. I wasn't going to take him but I saw him and you talking one day when I was stalking you.

He is very pretty. He could make me a lot of money to pay me back for all the money you took from me.

But don't worry he is okay for now as long as you come to the hang out spot alone of course and come and talk. I am looking forward to you. Mark Lee.