Let Go

It was Monday evening and Mark was out of school his parents had went out to look for Haechan but we're still having no luck so Mark took this time to go to The Hideout where he was ordered to go.

Mark put on a black hoodie with jeans that have rips in them he try to lay low in the city as he didn't want anyone knowing that it was him and we was going to the bad part of the town.

He walked into a garage that had a bunch of cars parked in it he then called the mafia boss.

" hey I'm out here now hurry up I don't have too much time and I have the money"

" okay and would you like me to bring out to bring our the boy too"

"You fucking better"

" are you alone"

" Yes"

" good but I kind of want to keep this boy I mean he's really cute and he can make me a lot of money"

" you fucking bastard you even think about touching him I'll cut your dick off and your balls"

" calm down and watch your mouth. Don't forget who you're talkin to I'll shoot him in the head and make you watch"

"Just bring him out please I need to see him"

Mark hung up.

After 5 minutes about 10 men and the boss and Haechan showed up about 5 feet from mark.

"MARK"

Haechan tried to run to mark but was pulled back.

"PLEASE just let him go be has no place in this battle, this is our war not his"

" you're right but why would I do that mark"

" please I have what you want so he can be free now "

"No. Give it to me first "

Mark tosses a bag of money to him.

"It's 200,000"

"What about the other 50,000 mark"

"I will get it soon, I promise just please give Haechan back"

"No"

"What"

"I said no"

"Johnny come on man he is my little brother"

Haechan POV

That's why he looked familiar. But I thought that was supposed to be mark's friend.

He told me his name before but I felt light headed because of I was fucking beat

End of POV

"Please ler me go with mark. I didn't do anything wrong"

"I don't care as long as I don't have my money you will be here"

Mark suddenly pulled out gun.

Haechan didn't know Mark had guns he was shocked there was so much he didn't know about Mark and he wanted to know but at the same time didn't.

He was scared that he might just think differently of Mark after knowing his background stories.

" you know what I'll make a deal with you I will let you take him home but if you don't have my other $50,000 by this Friday you both are coming with me"

"Okay whatever"

Haechan ran to marks arms. He had tears going down his face from fear.

But at least he was going to get to go home.

They would just need to make up another stories of how he went "missing".