The escape game

Flash back
Saturday night

As the van came to a stop haechan was carried out of the van and put on a bed. He was tied to it of course.

He slowly woke up seeing a couple unknown people standing in the room talking.

As he regained his senses he tried to get up. He looked at his hands to see that he was chained to the headboard.

The people in the room heard the chains rattle and look over at haechan.

"He is awake boss"

"Good"

Haechan looked at the guy who was being called boss. "Where am I, why am I here" Haechan looked scared as the guys looked scary like a mafia.

Some of the people look familiar and some didn't.

He looked at one of the guys in the back and saw that it was the pervert that mark beat up on the side walk before school the other day.

He looked at the guy that was being called boss and saw that it was the guy that kidnapped him.

"Your here because you are our bait"

"Are you guys a mafia"

"Yes and I'm the boss, but that is besides the point"

"You know mark right"

"Y.. Yes he is my step brother"

"Well he owes this mafia a lot of money and more" Haechan had a puzzling look on his face. "He didn't tell you who he really is did he. " They guy walked to haechan and got close to his face. "Your going to help us a lot"

The boss instructed one of the bigger guys to pick haechan up and take him to another room.

As they entered the room it was a little dark but it had a big tv and computers in it.

The room was big and it had other room in it that had metal doors and a pass code lock in order to get into it.

As haechan was sat down in a chair and the guy stepped back haechan was confused.

He wasn't chained or anything. The boss walked in with about two other guys.

He then started talking.

"We are going to make a little video for mark. Let's call it the escape game"

The men started smirking and looking at each other.

"So what you are going to do is simply run and try to escape and not let us catch you. "

One of the guys picked up a camera and the other three including the boss was standing around haechan.

"So hurry up and run"

Haechan looked scared but took his Chance's. They guy turned on the camera and haechan took his first run for it.

He ran towards the door but was then punched to the ground.

"Oh I forgot to mention this game isn't as easy as it seems"

Haechan got up and tried to run again but was tackled and kicked in the stomach.

He then ran back to his chair with a bloody lip and gasping.

"I.. I'm not p.. Playing this anymore"

"But you have no choice babie boy, you have 5 seconds to get out the chair or I am going to cut you with my knife"

Haechan looked at the guy as he pulled out a knife from his pocket.

"5.. 4..3"

Haechan got up and finally got to the door. But it was locked.

"YOU ASSHOLE LIAR"

Haechan tried to get the door open it wouldn't open. One of the guys pulled his hair and held a knife to his neck and turned him facing to the camera.

"Mark you have until Tuesday to be at the hang out or I will send you a nice video of me a slicing his neck"

The camera turned off and haechan was let go and took back to the room he was in.

"Oh and by the way my name is...