1st day at school

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

"I'm up I'm up"

Haechan changed sat up in his bed and turned his phone alarm off.

He got up and took a shower because he made sure to get up 3 hours before school started.

He took a shower for only 30 minutes that way he knew he would have a good amount of time to pick an outfit wisely.

"What should I wear. Should it be something cute, or maybe something classy, or maybe even something sexy to arouse people but I'm way to shy for that"

"Maybe you shouldn't be so shy and build a good reputation for yourself at a new school where no one actually will know who you are"

Haechan jumped up.

"Well you didn't have to scare me mark"

"Maybe you should go to school in just that towel you have on"

"You pervert"

They both laughed and haechan hid in his closet.

He peeked out and mark was gone.

"thank goodness. And I forgot I even had on just a towel he basically saw me naked"

"What's bad about that"

"AAHHH, you have got to stop doing that"

Mark went out the room and haechan went back to his closet.

" He is right about me making a reputation for myself,so that means I should go with cute and sexy and even just a little bit of makeup"

Haechan's outfit

After choosing and outfit haechan went downstairs and looked for ingredients to make breakfast

After choosing and outfit haechan went downstairs and looked for ingredients to make breakfast. Mark was also down stairs.

"Mark do you want me to make you some eggs, bacon, and toast"

"You don't have to"

"No it's fine I will"
__
At the school

Mark and haechan got to school a little early but there was still a good bit of people there.

"Since we have a good bit of time u til class starts I will show you around the school"

"Okay"

Haechan's POV

It was a bit weird walked into school with mark.

I know he is popular and I know I'm the new kid that he is walking with so why wouldn't is drool attention.

"Hey mark who is that"

"My step brother haechan"

"Hi I'm jeno nice time meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

"You have already met him jeno"

"When"

"At the party last weekend"

"Ohhhhh that's why he looked so familiar"

"Yeah, but anyways I'm fixing to go and show him some of the school"

"Okay bye"

End of POV

Time skip

Haechan had his first class with jeno, renjun, and jaemin who all introduced themselves to him because they are marks friends.

The day was going just fine until the end of second period.

Haechan walked into the hallway where there was a lot of people.

He was walking until he felt someone slap his ass.

"E.. Excuse me"

"What cutie did you not like that"

"No I didn't and do not ever do that again"

"What are you going to do about it cutie"

He then again slapped haechan's ass

It was now only haechan and this guy in the hallway.

The stranger was much bigger than haechan and tougher so haechan thought that he wouldn't win the fight.

"You little bitch"

"What did you just call me"

"You heard me the first time"

They guy went to trow a punch but it was stopped.

"Mark"

"Let me go"

"If you ever touch him or even look at him again I'm going to make sure that you don't ever even think about doing that again do you understand"

"Y... Yes"

"Come on haechan you have gym with me and some of my friends this period we better get going before the gym teacher notices your late and I'm not in there"

"Okay"

Haechan and mark ran to gym class leaving the guy just standing there.

____

At home

Haechan wondered all day why that person that messed with him was so scared of mark. He looked really scared and haechan wanted to know why mark had such an impact on him.

Maybe it has something to do with marks background.

Maybe there is something that mark did that was really bad and that's why mark said that he didn't trust him with his background information yet.

But whatever it is haechan couldn't hold his nosyness in any longer and he wanted to know.