Chapter 1: Into the future

"Um...Today is your last day." He said.

As per the agreement, you had to work for him for three years and those three years end today. You have longed for this freedom, but looking at the sadness in his eyes, made you want to stay.

"Yes!" You cheerfully said.

"This is probably the last time we are talking." He sighed. "I have never said this before and I don't want to say it, but I won't get a chance again." He looked to side, nervously.

You wondered what he wanted to say. You waited as he took a deep breath and turned to look at you again.

" I.....I..You've worked well for these three years." He said and you gave him a look.

"It took you long enough to realise." You said. Three years and this is the first time he has praised you. "My poor white hands turned grey. My hands were so cute, but you made them ugly. I've worked for three long years. That is a thousand and ninety-five days and you have said 'Thank you' only once." You raised one finger up to put more effect.

You were a talkative person even when you were cool and calm, and when you were angry, it felt as if words were just flying out of your mouth. "You would never be able to find a girl like me even if you searched the world." A memory of you washing his hair, came into your mind. You started boiling with anger. "If I could, I would have hit you with that same shampoo bottle with which you made use to wash your ugly hair. Gosh! You have no idea how much I hate your disgusting hair."

You kept on complaining while he wondered from where you were even breathing. "I've searched the entire house for scissors so that I could cut that hair of yours."

"Rather than wasting your energy on things that are just entering one ear of mine and going out the other, just say 'Thank you, Sir! Your praise made my day.'" He smiled to himself, imagining you say that.

"Dickhead!" You muttered under your breath.

"I'm sorry, what?" He said, placing a hand around his ear. "Don't forget the rules sweetheart."

"What rules?" You questioned and took a step forward. He took a step back. You kept on walking closer till he hit the wall behind. There was almost no space in between. "The deal ends today. I am free."

He pushed you back and you fell straight on your butt. "Good." He said and dusted his hands. "I had a gift for you, but I don't think you want it."

"A gift?" You were excited. This was new.

"Yes! A thank you gift." He came and sat beside you. "Anything that you want."

"Why do I feel like this is a trap?" You scrunched your eyebrows.

"So you don't want it?" He stood up and began walking towards the door. "Fine!"

"No! Wait, dickhead!" You ran up to him. "I want it. What will you give me?"

"Anything you want, bitch!" He replied and put an emphasis on the word 'bitch'.

You gave him a look before thinking about what you want.

There was honestly nothing you needed or wanted. All you ever wanted was freedom and you got that.

"Did you make your descision?" He asked you.

"Um...I-I...want..I want to...see the future?" It came out more like a question since you weren't sure.

"Why the heck do you want to see the future?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

You frowned. "Whenever you said that you were going to the restroom, I never asked you why you want to poop!"

"Fine!" He said and walked into the centre of the room. Right in the middle, was the print of a clock. "Stand here!"

You quietly stood there. "Now listen carefully, you can be in the future only for two months. When it's time up, you will come right back here. After that, you will never be able to go back into the same time."

You just nooded. "Which year?"

"I don't know! Maybe two or three centuries later?" You just shrugged.

"Why do you want to go two centuries ahead?" He scrunched his eyebrows.

"Whenever you told me that you are going to use the rest-" You started repeating your favourite phrase again but he just cut you off.

"Okay, okay! Fine!" He replied and pulled out his compass. He turned its dials a few time and then looked at you. "I hope you die or get lost. I'm sending you into the year 2343." You nodded. White mist started appearing around your feet and started rising up to your neck. "Have a horrible journey, bitch!"

"Sure will, DICKHEAD!" You yelled as mist suddenly swalloed you completely. You could hear the sound of clocks ticking, and days changing into nights. And then there was a blinding flash and then you fell right on your butt, again.

"Ouch! Why is the universe being so hard on my butt today?" You mumbled as you rubbed your ass and stood up.

You looked around as your jaw fell open. The future was nothing like you imagined it to be.

There were no cars, no bikes, no huge bulidings, computers, nothing. There were cows, bulls, horses and all the houses were made of wood and stone.

And for a fact, you knew that you hadn't come back in time, because everybody were wearing hoodies, distressed jeans and high-tops.

"What in the holy world of toilet brushes is this place?!"

Edited!
But when I was half awake, so...