twenty-six

3,388 likes

3,388 likes

junecollinsupdates June Collins on the set of "Little Shop of Horrors" (May 5th, 2020)

View all 701 comments

3,019 likes

3,019 likes

junecollinsupdates June Collins on the set of "Little Shop of Horrors" (May 20th, 2020)

View all 718 comments

1,135 miles :: junejune 28th, 2020

1,135 miles :: june
june 28th, 2020

"YOU'RE LYING," I TELL MACY. "Stop lying."

 "I'm not lying!" she defends, but she definitely is.

 "Yes, you are. How am I supposed to believe you've never heard of Ryan Ross." I cross my arms over my chest. She's lying.

 "Because I haven't!" she laughs loudly.

 I narrow my eyes at her and pick up the remote off the coffee table, pulling up Spotify on the TV. "She was actin' pretty, Thought she owned the city, Someone should've told her that pretty ain't a job," Ryan Ross' voice sang, filling the room.

 "This man right here is the only reason I have taste," I tell her. "George Ryan Ross III is the only man."

 "Pretty creepy you know his full name," Macy jokes as she continues to listen to the music.

those two eye emojis. not the horny ones, the "i am looking" ones
june 29th, 2020

"I miss Awsten," June pouts as Macy turns on The Young Veins album yet again. After listening to it once through, she decided that this Ryan Ross guy is pretty cool. They listened to 'A Fever You Can't Sweat Out' as well as 'Pretty. Odd.' over and over again. June decided not to tell her about Z Berg just yet.

 "Then call him or something," Macy shrugs.

 "He's probably busy being famous, I dunno."

 "So are you."

 After they finished filming the Little Shop of Horrors remake, everyone went into a brief quarantine, and though she knows it's to keep everyone safe, June wishes she didn't have to do so. She wanted to go to LA with Awsten after he was done recording his parts for the soundtrack, but she still had a job to do, and he promised her he'd come back for her.

 Though he wouldn't dare say this out loud, Awsten was a bit worried something was going to happen between June Collins and Leonardo Rhodes, — the actor who was playing Orin — and he didn't really want to go back to LA. But then again, he had to have trust in June.

 Though they both just assumed they were together, they hadn't had the conversation about if they were dating, or just a brief quarantine fling.

 It was bugging June quite a bit too, after Macy left she would definitely have to call him, they would have to have this talk at some point or else something was going to ruin their relationship and friendship.

 Yes, she trusted Awsten Knight, but she would lie awake at night sometimes, wondering if there was a girl in LA that the singer liked more than June.

 She Googled the distance between them one night. From Seattle to LA is is 1,135 miles, and she wondered what would happen if she took her car and drove to him. (She didn't trust planes at all right now for obvious reasons.) That would be cool, she would see his life in LA, and they could do things together they couldn't do while stuck in quarantine or the movie production.

 Travis had surprised Ivy, and now look at them! Living their best lives in New York/Texas, making this whole long distance thing work. If they could do it, Awsten and June could too.

 So after Macy went back to her side of the hall, June pulled out her laptop and FaceTimed Awsten Knight.

okay, again, sorry about dipping.

i wrote a full first draft in third person so now i kind of hate writing in first.

also i might've already said this somewhere else but i cannot stop thinking about that one tiktok format that like "and if you're gonna call me ____, you better put ____ before/after it" and i fucking lost it when my brain went "and if you're gonna play the victim, you better play alone" and then just walking off singing the 'i don't fucking like you' part