fifteen

call me :: junemarch 20th, 2020

call me :: june
march 20th, 2020

I SIT ON THE COUCH WHILE AWSTEN LOADS UP MUSIC VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE ON THE TV.

 I really just slept with him, holy fuck. Lucas needs to run errands for his work friends more often.

 "This one is super fucking sick," he says as a video starts.

"I wanna be a millionaire before I'm 30"

 We watch the music video for the song I listened to in the kitchen and learn it's called 'Not Warriors,' and then some of his other newer ones called 'Easy to Hate' and 'Dream Boy.'

 Soon, Lucas comes home, and he eyes us suspiciously.

 "Something happened when I was gone..." he says. "But I'm not sure what." He pauses. "Did you guys...did you guys get into a fight or something?"

 Awsten and I look at each other. We're sitting fairly close together on the couch and still watching music videos together which I think makes it pretty obvious that we didn't get into a fight.

 Lucas sets down with everything he picked up on the ground in front of the coffee table and then goes to get his bleach wipes.

 "Turn on 'The Man' music video," he says.

 While he cleans everything off, Awsten and I tease him about his crush on Taylor Swift, and it gets to the point that he kicks us out.

 I go to my room and send Ivy an 8ball, and someone softly knocks on my door. Awsten pokes his head in and smiles at me.

 "Yes?" I smile.

 He comes in and shuts the door and dramatically tiptoes over to me before pulling me in for a soft kiss.

 After we break he whispers, "Once Lucas goes to bed lets eat everything in the kitchen so he has to go out again."

Liked by djmoneysnak and 2,241 others

traviswanteat look at this very cool facetime screenshot

View all 52 comments

i.v.collins ew, who reads books ?
traviswanteat @i.v.collins i read books
i.v.collins @traviswanteat nerd

awstenknight TRAVIS WHERE IS YOUR LITTLE FACETIME WINDOW, I MISS YOUR FACE
traviswanteat @awstenknight i wouldn't have cropped it out if i knew you missed me this much
awstenknight @traviswanteat UNCROP IT RIGHT NOW

june collins

Lucas lets Awsten and I back into the living room, and we watch one the music videos we watched earlier again, and he tells me it's called 'Watch What Happens Next.'

 After that, we watch a few episodes of Adventure Time, and I scroll through Instagram. As I like Travis' post of Ivy, I glance over at Lucas who's launching the app himself.

 Right away Travis' post loads and he frowns a bit but tries to hide it so Awsten and I don't see.

 My phone buzzes, causing me to look away from Lucas, and at the top of the screen is a text from Ivy.

 'call me'

 "I'll uh...I'll be right back," I tell the boys, standing up and walking out to the hall.

 Instead of FaceTime like we usually do, I just call my sister. But that's mostly because my AirPods are in my room and I don't wanna walk back to get them.

"Hey," she answers.

 "Hey, what's up?" I ask.

"I have somewhat of a small problem." 

 "Okay...what is it?"

"Well, I actually don't know if I would call it a problem, it's not really a problem. Maybe..." she trails off. "I don't know, I can't figure out what it is-"

 "Ivy, just tell me what's going on."

 She sighs. "I think...I think I've caught feelings for Travis."

 "Why is that a problem?" I smile.

 She doesn't answer right away, and then, "Because Lucas just tried to ask me out."

END OF ACT ONE.

honestly fuck hulu, i'm trying to watch harry potter stop showing me ten minutes of ads after every scene, what the fuck