°67

Will you hold my hand?
You and I together

Seri practically bolted out of the room, Jisung scrambling up after her at the sound of Sihyeon's loud laughs

"Sihyeon!" Seri screeched, running towards the 5 year old's room. "This isn't funny."

"Yes it is!" She replied in between her giggles. "I just want to give baby a make up over."

"Makeover?" Seri exclaimed in shock. "No! No makeover"

Seri burst through the door, eyes scanning the room before landing on the girl who held a marker pen near the doll's face.

Almost in slow motion, Seri gasped- yelling out a cry of protest and snatching the marker out of her little hands.

Sihyeon gasped, eyes glaring up at her older sister with tear lining her eyes.
"You're mean!" She huffed, stomping her feet and clutching Seji detrimentally tight.

Seri eyed her sister wearily.
"Give me the baby please." She said calmly, the shooting pains in her abdomen making her suck in a breath.

The girl closed her eyes, conjuring up as much patience as she could afford, clutching her stomach in one hand.

"Please Yeonie."
"No!" Sihyeon screamed out, balling her tiny fists up and huffing angrily.

"Give her me now."
"No, I want to play with her!"
"Okay...you can play nicely."

"I want to put makeup on the baby."
"No Sihyeon- you can't."
"But I want to draw on her!" Sihyeon cried, pouted lips and tears running down her cheeks.

Seri sighed heavily and Jisung spoke before she could.
"Hey Sihyeon," he said softly, watching as she peered through one eye before her demeanor lightened up.

"Jisug Oppa!" Sihyeon said, smiling widely.

Jisung smiled, brushing past Seri with a reassuring small rub on her back as he crouched in front of the child.

"Can you give me Seji?"
Sihyeon tightened her grip, shaking her head with tears appearing once more.

"Please?" He asked softly and she sniffled which alarmed him.
"Oh- no don't cry!"

Her eyes gleamed with tears, chin wobbling.
"If you give her to Seri, we can play together like we promised."

"Really?"
"Really."

°

"And this is Princess Jisug!" She exclaimed, throwing the princess figurine into Jisung's hands.

"Oh." He said, looking down at the ugly looking doll in his hands.
"Do you...do you not like it?" She asked with a wavering voice and he frantically shook his head.

"No! I do like it!" He exclaimed, laughing nervously and pretending to move the Princess along the ground as if they were playing.

Seri was watching Jisung with an uncontrollable grin on her lips as she watched him play with his sister.

"I like him." A voice spoke, glancing to the side she saw her parents glancing lovingly at the two.

"Yeah, so do I." She whispered to herself, feeling incredibly euphoric and thankful to have someone like Jisung with her.

Almost like he could feel her gaze, Jisung turned his head to meet her eyes- to which he sent a heart stopping smile.

"He seems to make you happy even when you're always moody."
"I'm not." She exclaimed defensively.

"Yes baby, you are." Sohye commented, sipping on her coffee.
"Whatever." Seri grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest as they watched the two playing together.

"I like playing with you Jisug Oppa!"