°5

Seri and Jisung left the baby with the teacher for the time being as they rushed over the nearest baby store

Jisung trailed behind Seri awkwardly as they walked into the store. It looked gravely strange that two teenagers came to buy baby stuff and his cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

"Hm, I think first we need to buy some cute clothes." She spoke, looking down at her list and scanning the large store for the newborn section.

"Ah! I found it, come on." Seri exclaimed, working against the time restraints and rushing over to the isle with a hesitant Jisung behind her.

Looking through the clothing racks, she hummed at the options indecisively.
"What do you think?" She asked, turning around with the first option.

Jisung mindlessly nodded and Seri placed it into the basket he was holding.
"What about this?"
He nodded again and Seri narrowed her eyes at him and sighed.
"Look, I know us being in a 'couple' isn't ideal but we can be like civil about it right? Let's just get along for this."

"...okay." He shifted on his feet awkwardly as she began to grab the essentials and they were off to a different isle.

"Oh my God, look!"
Jisung glanced at what she was excitedly looking at.
"We're not dressing her in a ladybug costume." He uttered out, disgusted.

Seri glared at him and put it down betrudgingly before walking over to the strollers and getting utterly confused with what to buy.

"Just get the cheapest one." She pointed to the stroller on the highest shelf and Jisung glanced at her before sighing and reaching up effortlessly to grab the heavy box.

While he was doing so, Seri's eyes landed on a baby carrier that the parent can wear- convenient for them actually.

"Hey Jisung,"
"Hm?" He hummed out, carrying the heavy box- arms tired.
"I'm pretty sure my mum has some spare baby shit from my little Sister, so let's just get these and we'll sort them out later."

The boy nodded, they both walked over to the counter to pay and the cashier smiled at the two.

"Congratulations." She began and Jisung's head snapped up so fast it was surprising he didn't break his neck.
"O-oh-"
"You guys are such a cute couple!"

Seri glanced up at Jisung before tearing her gaze away quickly to pay.
"Hope parenthood treats you good!"
"I hope so too." She mumbled, turning around and pushing Jisung towards the door so they could get out of there.

However, she didn't notice his red stained cheeks.

Once they got situated in his car, she sat back with an exhausted sigh.
"Okay, names?"

"I don't mind."
"Come on Jisung, I'm sure you have names you would like to call your daughter in the future."
"I don't really want kids." He muttered, beggining to drive and Seri eyed him.

"I mean they aren't that bad, they can be tiring though."
"You're acting like you've had one."

"I used to look after my sister a lot... anyway- what about Sora? No, Taeri, Yua..." She trailed off before her eyes flickered to Jisung.

She gasped, face lighting up and sitting up straighter in her seat.

"Seji! Get it, Seri plus Jisung- Seji."